st rochs

haters2

Who mentioned 325 years ago?

St Rochs are from a part of the city with a big Irish heritage. The club back in the early 20th century were founded in a very similar way to Celtic for the same reasons.

Celtic as a club have helped them out when they nearly bust in the 60s, the current Celtic trust promote the club.

We all know the connection with Jimmy McGrory,i could go on. There will always be a link between the club and Ireland. You can't change history or ignore it.

My point is all this should be remembered and celebrated in the right way though. Take green and white St Rochs flags, make up a song chants celebrating the clubs history etc.

I personally don't see a problem with them taking the tricolour , the area the club is from is steeped in all things Ireland but i recognise that this is going to get some people's back up, it is the west coast of Scotland after all. On that bases i would leave out the tricolour and as i said take a big green and white St Rochs flag sing chant something to do with the candy.

You are the guy who was crying about some German Rangers fans going to a pollok game a while a go weren't you?

Not surprising your taking a different stance here eh?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived