Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McAlister will be dropped for Gowser I think. Hopefully Tank starts again; from what I heard he held up play very well against Aberdeen.

The midfield will be a hard call after Saturday. McAlister offers something that the others don't. He gets up and down the park to some effect. Watch the second goal on Saturday and you'll see how McAlister created the space for Stewart with a lung bursting run towards the left of the penalty area. I think it was Hayes tracking back through the middle and he changed gear to follow McAlister's diagonal run. Stewart and Tankulic then worked the ball into the space Hayes had been heading for.

Tankulic? I thought he did very well. He held the ball up ok, and that pass for Stewart's goal was sublime.

Is wighton in anybody's grand scheme for ages people have been saying use him now he's back from loan and you want to use tank or clarkson make up your mind do you want him to play or sent back on loan. It's no good having a future star in limbo doing feck all either use him or send him back on loan.

I have overdosed on OJ ( optomistic juice) and confidently predict we will surprise a few on here and win 0 v 1 with an Eremenko free kick/penalty.

Harkins to be subbed and start a fight with the jamboy in the dugout and Willie Collum to red card the corner flag for leaning at him funny.

All true

you didn't mind ripping the piss out of tommy craig you fecking berry picker

Because Tommy Craig has essentially sealed your diddy outfits relegation.

Pleasing.

I have overdosed on OJ ( optomistic juice) and confidently predict we will surprise a few on here and win 0 v 1 with an Eremenko free kick/penalty.

Harkins to be subbed and start a fight with the jamboy in the dugout and Willie Collum to red card the corner flag for leaning at him funny.

All true

Willie Collum you say?

Kilmarnock win.

The midfield will be a hard call after Saturday. McAlister offers something that the others don't. He gets up and down the park to some effect. Watch the second goal on Saturday and you'll see how McAlister created the space for Stewart with a lung bursting run towards the left of the penalty area. I think it was Hayes tracking back through the middle and he changed gear to follow McAlister's diagonal run. Stewart and Tankulic then worked the ball into the space Hayes had been heading for.

Tankulic? I thought he did very well. He held the ball up ok, and that pass for Stewart's goal was sublime.

Agree

Bain

McGinn, ??, Davo, Irvine

McGowan McAlister

Harris Harkins Stewart

Tank

?? who ever is fit but preferably not Konrad for this one

Archived