Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock

Whoever wins will have a great chance of catching us you'd imagine, with us having a tough run coming up. As Kyle said, a draw would be perfect.

Killie (H), St Murn (A), Hamilton (H), Partick (H) and Motherwell (A) are our next 5. It's not outwith the realms of possibility we could pick up 12 points from that.

ICT (A), Aberdeen (H), Motherwell (A), Celtic (H), United (A) for you lot, realistically, 5 is good, yeah?

Would put us 1 ahead and (hopefully) ahead of Killie. This split malarky is fun.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killie (H), St Murn (A), Hamilton (H), Partick (H) and Motherwell (A) are our next 5. It's not outwith the realms of possibility we could pick up 12 points from that.

ICT (A), Aberdeen (H), Motherwell (A), Celtic (H), United (A) for you lot, realistically, 5 is good, yeah?

Would put us 1 ahead and (hopefully) ahead of Killie. This split malarky is fun.

Five would be very good

Hopefully we line up with something along the lines of:

Bain; McGinn, Irvine, Gadzhalov, McPake; Thomson, McGowan; Harkins, Harris, Stewart; Tankulic.

Subs: Clarkson, Schenk, Konrad, McAlister, Ferry, Carreiro, Roberts.

Dundee 3-1 Killie

(Tankulic, Harkins, Stewart)

Hopefully Killie play the same as they did against Celtic the other week - terribly. Their performance was similar to Motherwell's against us at Dens last week where they looked as if they were just there to make up the numbers.

Hope to get a pint with Bullet before the game and shoot up a bit of skag with Marvin.

Beginning to think Konrad's had the required kick up the backside and if McPake is out, I'd go with Konrad and Godzilla. Dunno if I said it on here or on The Dark Blues Forum, but I do have a slight concern that our CH's and goalkeeper would be speaking three different languages. Gadzhalov - Bulgarian, Konrad - German and Bain - Scots English.

I know they can all speak a touch of English but, when it comes to split reactions, it'll have an effect. Hopefully the longer Konrad and Gadzhalov are at the club the better they'll get communication wise. As I reckon with McPake's injury problems, they have a good future at the back for us.

ETA: Rather than it being a case of one or the other for us I mean.

Well we have a manager so we can still hope for a draw can't we?

Can't we? :(

Oh how I would love to see us dae gid hings. However I just cannot see it happening. I'm going to lump all my money on a Dundee win and Harkins to score anytime. I've always liked Harkins, wish things had never worked out the way they did. Still, Dundee and Harkins go together so well.

Who will be dropped for Gowser? And will the Tank start ahead of Clarkson? Bit of thinking for Hartley to do.

I've been thinking that. Hopefully Tank will start. This is exactly the type of game Davo should start (with current injuries that is likely anyway) as Killie go for a more physical front line rather than speed. For the doubters out record with Davo playing this season is better than when he hasn't.

I've been thinking that. Hopefully Tank will start. This is exactly the type of game Davo should start (with current injuries that is likely anyway) as Killie go for a more physical front line rather than speed. For the doubters out record with Davo playing this season is better than when he hasn't.

I think Davo has played well since he has come in.

Who will be dropped for Gowser? And will the Tank start ahead of Clarkson? Bit of thinking for Hartley to do.

McAlister will be dropped for Gowser I think. Hopefully Tank starts again; from what I heard he held up play very well against Aberdeen.

Archived