Brian Martin - Ex Shotts/Motherwell

Killiepiyo

We were talking about the best defensive moves we had seen and I mentioned seeing Brian, playing for Motherwell at the time, 96? 97? coming from no where to clear a cannon of a shot off the goal line with his head. Anyway searched him online today trying find what match it was and wiki says 'Martin now regularly plays Junior football' prob out of date as would be in his 50's but anyone know what he's up to these days?

Cheers in advance.

Last note I have of him is assistant at Fauldhouse about 5 years ago but I stopped keeping track of such things not long after.

I think he might also have had some involvement at Cambuslang after his 'Hoose days,though I'm not sure on that one.

Cheers for the info guys! 159 appearances and seven goals for Shotts apparently, 528 senior appearances, 2 Scotland caps, not including the teams mentioned here, Must be some sort of a record?

Might actually try and get an interview with him at some point about his time in the juniors, would be interesting! If anyone on here knows him give me a shout.

Cheers for the info guys! 159 appearances and seven goals for Shotts apparently, 528 senior appearances, 2 Scotland caps, not including the teams mentioned here, Must be some sort of a record?

Might actually try and get an interview with him at some point about his time in the juniors, would be interesting! If anyone on here knows him give me a shout.

DM me I'll give you his number pal

Archived