Nigel Quashie spotted in East End Tandoori

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just a bit of fun m8 . Dundee utd and Dundee fans seem to have a strong dislike of st Mirren for some reason so I just dislike them right back . x

I certainly don't dislike the Maureens or their fans. For purely selfish reasons I would want Ross County to go down ahead of the Maureens. Hope you feel a wee bit better about yourself now.

No, but it is ridiculously overpriced.

Do you use the cafe? I have been to the one nearby and have to say the breakfast was rather nice.

Dobbie's on the outskirts of Hamilton is pretty good. Gran and grandad really like it but my mum and dad aren't big fans cause of how expensive it is. Breakfasts are quality.

Did you like the sausages? I wasn't so keen but the bacon and tattie scones were lovely.

f**k sake are you tam cowans apprentice when he does his food critique?

Do you like sausages?

Grow up! Addie asking other posters if they like sausages has nothing to do with food.

Do you like sausages?

Just heard in the Addie Arms that Stephen Pearson in the Hup Lee in Motherwell. That's all I'm saying to that.

My local is genuinely called the Addie. You should have a pint in there. As an outsider you'd almost certainly get stabbed, but it would be worth it.

My local is genuinely called the Addie. You should have a pint in there. As an outsider you'd almost certainly get stabbed, but it would be worth it.

Don't listen to him, there's not been a stabbing in The Admiral for almost a fortnight.

Well, not a fatal one anyway.

Erm, thanks. I guess the headline in the Courier 'Addie gets stabbed in the Addie' may even make HIGNFY. Then again it probably won't.

Erm, thanks. I guess the headline in the Courier 'Addie gets stabbed in the Addie' may even make HIGNFY. Then again it probably won't.

Are you of Irish origin, do you have kids, and have you suffered from any documented mental health issues?

Archived