Friendly 25/1/15 - Rutherglen Glencairn v Irvine Meadow

glensmad

Meadow's first goal was a yard offside, I'm claiming a moral victory. ;-)[/quote

Miles offside

Lol, you know you were, but you did the right thing by not waiting for the whistle and smashing the ball into the net, to be fair.

Glencairn had 16 players at Saturday's match, 15 players at Sunday's match, and 16 players at Monday night's training session.

I have said for a long time we have a squad of players that should being doing better. They should be capable of at least challenging at the top.But Saturdays is where it counts. A couple of good back to back results could make a difference.

I have said for a long time we have a squad of players that should being doing better. They should be capable of at least challenging at the top.But Saturdays is where it counts. A couple of good back to back results could make a difference.

I would agree with that. I don't know if you were at the game on Saturday at Greenock, but I felt we played very well and were very unfortunate. Hutchison didn't make a save in the game, but he picked the ball out of the net four times, we just seem to be getting punished for every wee mistake we make at the moment, and also punished by some highly questionable refereeing. I know every team gets bad decisions, but we seem to be on a run of them at the moment, but I'm sure that will change in our favour at some point, hopefully soon.

Meanwhile, at the other end, we were met by a goalkeeper having a dream of a day, how he saved that shot from McLaughlin is beyond me.

I would agree with that. I don't know if you were at the game on Saturday at Greenock, but I felt we played very well and were very unfortunate. Hutchison didn't make a save in the game, but he picked the ball out of the net four times, we just seem to be getting punished for every wee mistake we make at the moment, and also punished by some highly questionable refereeing. I know every team gets bad decisions, but we seem to be on a run of them at the moment, but I'm sure that will change in our favour at some point, hopefully soon.

Meanwhile, at the other end, we were met by a goalkeeper having a dream of a day, how he saved that shot from McLaughlin is beyond me.

I feel your pain.

Glencairn had 16 players at Saturday's match, 15 players at Sunday's match, and 16 players at Monday night's training session.

Your manager told you to write that didn't he ha.

Archived