Kilmarnock January Transfer window

Cairney, Miller, Pascali and one other that I forgot. Injuries to likes of Connolly might have changed that though.

Think the club were also hoping to get offers for some of the younger players (and Connolly) but doesn't look like that is happening.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cairney, Miller, Pascali and one other that I forgot. Injuries to likes of Connolly might have changed that though.

Think the club were also hoping to get offers for some of the younger players (and Connolly) but doesn't look like that is happening.

Loy wanted to join Kilmarnock, Falkirk wanted Miller to replace him, Killie okayed the deal but Miller didn't want to take a wage cut.

Millwall were scouting Connolly but a bid never materialised,

Loy wanted to join Kilmarnock, Falkirk wanted Miller to replace him, Killie okayed the deal but Miller didn't want to take a wage cut.

Millwall were scouting Connolly but a bid never materialised,

He's injured for anothe week at least, but that wouldn't stop a deal going through.

Can't see it now either TBH, especially if Ashcroft is out for an period of time.

Nicky Clark hasn't shown that he can cut it at a higher level , if signed would be another AJ failure

I'd take a chance on him, tbh. Quick, a decent finisher and has been Rangers' best forward this season (not saying much). All clubs should follow your "hasn't shown that he can cut it" mantra though, and leave the dross like Kris Doolan, Frazer Wright, Andrew Robertson, Blair Spittal and co. to languish in the seaside leagues.

I'd take a chance on him, tbh. Quick, a decent finisher and has been Rangers' best forward this season (not saying much). All clubs should follow your "hasn't shown that he can cut it" mantra though, and leave the dross like Kris Doolan, Frazer Wright, Andrew Robertson, Blair Spittal and co. to languish in the seaside leagues.[/quote

The word mantra implies a repetitive action QLP where's your evidence , oh that's right you have previous at casting aspersions and being wrong at interpreting the written word .

Nicky Clark IMO would be a mistake , joining a long list of AJ,s and as you so rightly pointed out we,d have to move players out first. So your sarcastic jibe flies in the face of your previous comments .

We approached you lot for Miller on a emergency loan back in October but due to injuries at your end and Houston losing interest in Miller nothing happened.

Killie have never been in for Loy, only Hamilton.

Archived