Fast Lane 2015

ChrisMFCfan1886

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rusev vs Cena?! I hoped they would hold that one off until Mania.

They've really fucked things up so not sure what other matches they could have. Bryan vs Rollins would be ace. What do they do with guys like Ziggler, Ambrose and Wyatt? These guys, along with Reigns, Rollins and Bryan, should be the future of the company but with the exception of Reigns, have no forseeable angles and matches going in to Mania.

I'm a little disappointed, I had hoped they would end the Rusev vs Ryback feud at this PPV. Looks like they've chucked that in order to push the nonsense with Cena. Does anyone actually think it'll be any good? I imagine it'll be a DQ at Fast Lane, then I actually believe Rusev will beat him at Mania. That would put him in the title picture for sure. What's he going to do with the US title though?

Would have had Rusev/Ryback here aswell, there's no way Cena's going to have the US title either, I suspect a DQ/count out win for Cena at Fast Lane then Rusev going over clean at Mania, before (hopefully) Rusev drops the belt and his streak to Zayn before moving in to the ME scene.

Archived