Fast Lane 2015

ChrisMFCfan1886

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
callum-ayr, on 21 Feb 2015 - 18:48, said:

It seems over the past few weeks that Reigns has gained back a lot of credibility since RR. Hope he goes on to win on Sunday, can't really stand Bryan and out the 2, Reigns will give Lesnar a better fight.

Don't know if it's too late, but adding a wee air of vulnerability to Reigns has actually worked a fair bit.

Reigns needs a chance to work long matches with different opponents, or at least, one extremely good opponent, in order to just improve his game a touch. Also needs a LOT more mic time every single week. They can't just panic with him in that regard. How is he supposed to improve?

He'll get there I think.

Predictions wise I think it'll go:

Reigns vs Bryan. #1 Contender match.

Rusev vs Cena. US Title match. (DQ)

BNB vs Ambrose. Intercontinental Title match.

Usos vs Cesaro & Kidd. Tag Titles match.

Nikki Bella vs Paige. Divas Title match.

Rollins, Kane & Big Show vs Ziggler, Ryback & Rowan

Goldust vs Stardust

I reckon there'll be a bit of a mess during the face-off, Sting/HHH will confirm their WM match, Sting lays out Hunter, Taker comes out and stares down Sting for a bit before Wyatt attacks Taker from behind, what happened to the prediction league?

BNB v Ambrose will be a cracking match, fear they'll do what they always do and f**k Ambrose over at the PPV. Ambrose winning the title would start up a good rivalry with the rematch etc.

Heard Orton will be back for Mania.

It's good that they're building up Ambrose gradually with having him fight for Intercontinental title before having a shot at the main one.

If Lesnar is keeping main title for a while then it could make Intercontinental more prestigious like it used to be.

It's good that they're building up Ambrose gradually with having him fight for Intercontinental title before having a shot at the main one.

If Lesnar is keeping main title for a while then it could make Intercontinental more prestigious like it used to be.

Yeah agree with that, he's lost his last 2 feuds really with Rollins and Wyatt, so he's due one.

My predictions FWIW:

Rollins/Kane/Show to defeat Ziggler/Ryback/Rowan

Stardust to defeat Goldust

The Usos to defeat Cesaro & Kidd

Paige to defeat Nikki Bella after Brie turns on her sister

Bad News Barrett to defeat Ambrose

Rusev v Cena to end with no conclusive winner

Reigns v Bryan to end in a double count-out leading to Lesnar v Reigns v Bryan at 'mania.

My predictions FWIW:

Rollins/Kane/Show to defeat Ziggler/Ryback/Rowan

Stardust to defeat Goldust

The Usos to defeat Cesaro & Kidd

Paige to defeat Nikki Bella after Brie turns on her sister

Bad News Barrett to defeat Ambrose

Rusev v Cena to end with no conclusive winner

Reigns v Bryan to end in a double count-out leading to Lesnar v Reigns v Bryan at 'mania.

Oh, and Renee Young to be absolutely stunnin'.

One for one already.

Archived