Fast Lane 2015

ChrisMFCfan1886

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was alright last night - some decent spots but too many "what's going on here, lads?" moments. Some of the finishes were downright bizarre - what happened at the end of the Dust brothers' fight? Why was the Intercontinental title match stopped? Why was Paige looking in despair at her shorts?

Disappointed that Daniel Bryan didn't get Roman Reigns about but what can you do. I hope Brock Lesnar eviscerates him next month.

Some decent moments but on the whole really poor.

Some of the booking is really predictable;

Been obvious for over a year Reigns was going on to win the championship at wrestlemania.

Cena will bury Rusev now at wrestlemania.

Hopefully Wyatt beats Taker but Tskers importance for mania is now not as important as streak is gone.

That was alright last night - some decent spots but too many "what's going on here, lads?" moments. Some of the finishes were downright bizarre - what happened at the end of the Dust brothers' fight? Why was the Intercontinental title match stopped? Why was Paige looking in despair at her shorts?

Disappointed that Daniel Bryan didn't get Roman Reigns about but what can you do. I hope Brock Lesnar eviscerates him next month.

Goldust/Stardust ending looked like a bit of a botch tbf, may have just been to build tension though between the two, and Paige was looking at the shorts because Nikki grabbed her tights when rolling her up I think, no idea what Ambrose was DQ'd for, he didn't even ring the bell :lol:

A good crowd really does make such a difference. Thev whole ppv felt flat because the crowd was pretty poor. Although tbf there were some shite finishes and predictable stuff. It felt like a RAW with different graphics, which is what most ppvs have become now.

Put a hot crowd in last night and people would have been raving about things. A large part of the problem is that the crowds WWE get these days are piss poor. A hot crowd can 9 times out of 10 cover for a poorer product.

Put a hot crowd in last night and people would have been raving about things. A large part of the problem is that the crowds WWE get these days are piss poor. A hot crowd can 9 times out of 10 cover for a poorer product.

100% this.

It sucks the life out of me watching it at home when the crowd can't be arsed.

f**k that main event and f**k Reigns. I'm going to Mania but I'll be leaving before that useless dick wins the title. Last year was so good and this is going to be so bad in comparison.

Crowd was terrible the whole night.

The sting segment should've got some of the biggest pops of the night but it seemed as if noone actually knew who he was and didn't really care.

The goldust stardust match was decent until the finish which was clearly a botch pin.

Kinda annoyed with the cena match, it was decent aswell but would've preferred rusev to win clean rather than via the low blow. Having cena pass out was right thing to do tho.

Didn't want Bryan to lose but he managed to salvage reigns a bit. Carried him throughout the match and you could see him always talking reigns through the match.

Archived