Livingston vs. Hearts/Hearts vs Livingston 7th/14th February

Good performance but a few lapses in concentration from Keaghan for their 1st and 3rd goal and Dycey backing off letting their player get in our box having time to pick out Anderson for their 2nd cost us. Looked like Livi were more likely to score when it was 1-1 but Hearts were far more clinical than us and that's why we're bottom and they're top. Playing wise we gave as good as we got.

Pleased we gave them a game but annoyed we got feck all because of a daft 4 minute spell with less than 10 mins to go.

Ibra was my MotM, ran about chasing down every ball knocked up the pitch and gave their dfendrs no rest at all, looks like a great signing.

Would start Ibra and Hippo up front for the next match against them, their pace would cause Hearts problems and would be more likely to score than White and Mullen. I think Kyle needs dropped too and get Praprotnik on.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bobo and not Dyce for the second liviforever, although questions really need asked as to why the lad was totally unmarked in the box anyway.

Disappointing from Burchill today, again he is too late with his substitutions. There was a real feeling of momentum in Livi favour for a good 10 minutes, crowd right behind the team then a lull of five minutes or before he brought on Miles. Wee bit earlier when the momentum was there and who knows. Also, I know Jordan looked tired but I'd have taken Mullen off instead, anonymous today with the exception of a shot which didn't trouble Alexander.

Few things that have bothered me are still occurring. There seems to be no communication on the pitch, it doesn't take much for a shout to be given. Dead balls are shocking, I can't remember when bobo put a decent corner or free kick in, Talbot was great on Tuesday with the corners but 50/50 today. Finally, there were 3 or 4 occasions where a shot from outside the box was on and no one took it, do these lads not have the confidence? Are they being told not to shoot from distance?

If we can get that team out every week and they play the same way then we definitely won't go down.

Look at his face. Fucked up good and proper. That's what I like to see, hopefully there's a few broken legs at Tynecastle next week.

Hearts fans in the boozer afterwards were a disgrace, lucky not to get glassed. f**k off back down the M8 ya privately educated, heroin taking gayboy b*****ds.

Look at his face. Fucked up good and proper. That's what I like to see, hopefully there's a few broken legs at Tynecastle next week.

Hearts fans in the boozer afterwards were a disgrace, lucky not to get glassed. f**k off back down the M8 ya privately educated, heroin taking gayboy b*****ds.

sad to hear the Hearts fans were a disgrace, especially with such wonderful hospitality from the locals.

Lighten up petal.

:lol:

Were they bumming each other wearing old school ties while shooting up?

Or are you just guessing

Bobo and not Dyce for the second liviforever, although questions really need asked as to why the lad was totally unmarked in the box anyway.

Disappointing from Burchill today, again he is too late with his substitutions. There was a real feeling of momentum in Livi favour for a good 10 minutes, crowd right behind the team then a lull of five minutes or before he brought on Miles. Wee bit earlier when the momentum was there and who knows. Also, I know Jordan looked tired but I'd have taken Mullen off instead, anonymous today with the exception of a shot which didn't trouble Alexander.

Few things that have bothered me are still occurring. There seems to be no communication on the pitch, it doesn't take much for a shout to be given. Dead balls are shocking, I can't remember when bobo put a decent corner or free kick in, Talbot was great on Tuesday with the corners but 50/50 today. Finally, there were 3 or 4 occasions where a shot from outside the box was on and no one took it, do these lads not have the confidence? Are they being told not to shoot from distance?

If we can get that team out every week and they play the same way then we definitely won't go down.

Yeah noticed it was O'Brien when I watched the goals highlights.

Good point about not taking a shot on, a mate mentioned that a few times yesterday, Kyle esp looks to lack any confidence and always looks to pass it to someone when he has a shot on.

Would've replaced Mullen at HT with Hippo, was surprised it was White subbed too when he did come on. Have mentioned Mullen looks lost at times in games, and was hoping he'd have been put on the bench for the Hearts game, really needs dropped for next week.

Would like to see Hippo and Ibra up front and have Praprotnik and Braumont in midfield next week too. Burchill really needs to start giving other players a chance and stop sticking with the same players that have got us to where we are, some are looking jaded and could do with being dropped/rested.

Archived