Livingston vs. Hearts/Hearts vs Livingston 7th/14th February

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts 0-1 Livingston (Talbot 90+5).

Livi to be docked 60 points and fined £3 million for fielding an ineligible player.

Touch of class from Talbs here, not like the SFA to go chasing after Livingston. Pathetic organisation, one rule for certain teams and another for others (especially Livingston).

Fair punishment, it was a stupid tackle but it wasn't malicious at all, think the hype and witch hunt by some Hearts fans over it has been a bit over the top.

Agree with this, was a dangerous tackle but the way some have went on about it you'd think the boy's never going to play again. Some polls about it being the "worst tackle ever" and most of the votes being yes made me laugh though.

I was hoping we'd be able to hound the utter thug at Tynecastle tbh. Shame.

We were looking forward to giving him a heroes reception when he steps off the team coach and singing his name for 90 mins. Don't think I'll bother going now.

Great servant to our club over the years and a top bloke as well.

Heart of Midlothian have confirmed the following ticket prices for this Saturday's return match at Tynecastle:

Section M Lower is going on sale first (196 seats):

Adult £17

Over 65 £12

Under 18 £10

Under 12 £5

Once that section is sold then the club is selling Upper M (540 seats):

Adult £23

Over 65 £16

Under 18 £14

Under 12 £5

These tickets can be purchased from the Reception at the Energy Assets Arena till Friday this week from 8:30am - 5:00pm.

Alan Muir is ref, another livi favourite...

Gave a handball against us for a shot hitting someone's face ... One of the worst refs I've seen.

Hearts won already I reckon

That happened to us twice and resulted in two penalties last season. Hamill got a red for his as well.

That happened to us twice and resulted in two penalties last season. Hamill got a red for his as well.

Oh. Ours was a cross from iain russell hit Coll donaldson in the side of face. Donaldson got booked for it..

Same happened at hamilton, but was barrowman that got booked - he was edge of box. Donaldson was a pen.

Archived