Livingston vs. Hearts/Hearts vs Livingston 7th/14th February

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a load of pish. Hearts fouled Livi with just as many tackles that deserved yellow cards as we got first half, only the ref just gave us fouls for them, I counted 3 tackles through the back of our players that went unpunished, O'Brien got booked for exactly that. Alexander was nowhere near the ball when White got fouled by him.

We had a player kicked in the face first half but again no card, just a foul to us, Hearts were no fucking saints when it came to dishing it out.

There's that many blatant errors in your post I'm assuming you are Colvin.

Talbot is such a p***k, very similar assault dished out to Paul McGinn last season. Will the footage be reviewed and Talbot banned? Or did the fact the ref dished out a yellow mean that's not going to happen?

I think the fact that the ref dealt with it at the time means that's that.

No worries - John Wilson will take care of it next week.

Hopefully we will get a stronger referee on Saturday to protect our ball players from Livvy's ragtag collection of thugs and hammer throwers.

Yeah one that will dish cards out to Hearts players for going into the back of ours would be good. Hopefully strong enough to be fair in his decisions to both sides and not let the crowd influence him.

So what was the game like then? Deserved or scraped win for the might Jam Tarts?

Pretty even for 82 mins with Livi looking more likely to sneak a win that Hearts then a lapse in concentration and bang, Hearts go 2-1 up and quickly hit us with a 3rd in a daft 2 minutes from Livi, game over. Can't argue with your finishing, well taken goals, from a Livi pov was gutted at not getting at least a draw as we played well for 88 mins of normal time plus the 4 mins injury time.

Hearts are very direct in their play and don't mess about when they get a sight of goal, much more clinical than Livi.

Shame the Talbot incident has taken precedent over the game as it was end to end stuff 2nd half when the ref let it flow, unlike his 1st half debacle of a performance.

I still think we should sign the Dave McKay that plays for St Johnstone purely so I can say I've seen Dave McKay play for Hearts.

* Mackay

Anyway, Brad McKays red looked a touch harsh, not sure it was actually a foul more just a misstep.

Archived