NEW! Ps4 fifa tournament thread

Killiesquirrel

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another 2-2 draw....

I played awful. Really scrappy goals again and another late equaliser conceded.....

Couldn't pass and my players just bounced straight off yours...

I was about to say the same about Bendtner. He's got to be the worst player in that Denmark team.

Forgot about Nani playing for Sporting Lisbon.

Good game mate

I got pumped 3-0. Well played by FDM. Villa are torture like, barely string two passes together and Beneteke just stands about doing sweet f**k all. I'd have got pumped either way but Villa are brutal to play with.

I got pumped 3-0. Well played by FDM. Villa are torture like, barely string two passes together and Beneteke just stands about doing sweet f**k all. I'd have got pumped either way but Villa are brutal to play with.

Id happily swap cska with you man!

Not much happened first half but I eventually got the break through at the start of the second with a Long header. Peeeel should have scored with Benteke but Forster made a great save then I ran straight up the park and scored another. Fine margins and all that. Good game mate

You totally deserved it mate, I was creating f**k all. You've got a good chance in this, controlled the game from start to finish.

Id happily swap cska with you man!

Haha, Villa are probably decent mate, I'm just shite and it's easier to blame the team than the player :lol:

You totally deserved it mate, I was creating f**k all. You've got a good chance in this, controlled the game from start to finish.

Haha, Villa are probably decent mate, I'm just shite and it's easier to blame the team than the player :lol:

To be honest I'm not all the decent myself ill give you a friendly sometime?

Archived