NEW! Ps4 fifa tournament thread

Killiesquirrel

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crystal Palace 1-3 Celta Vigo.

Have to say that was my comfiest match by far. Think Cowden made a mistake playing Hangeland as he's an absolute haddy on this Fifa! It was an end to end match, but the game was sown up before half time really. Glad to have won my group and hope Cowden qualifies because it just turned out to be one of those games where he just couldn't get going (Happens to me all the time!) and needed a slice of luck to get him back in the game and possibly go on to win it! Can easily see myself getting humped by him on another day!

ETA: Good game bud.

Crystal Palace 1-3 Celta Vigo.

Have to say that was my comfiest match by far. Think Cowden made a mistake playing Hangeland as he's an absolute haddy on this Fifa! It was an end to end match, but the game was sown up before half time really. Glad to have won my group and hope Cowden qualifies because it just turned out to be one of those games where he just couldn't get going (Happens to me all the time!) and needed a slice of luck to get him back in the game and possibly go on to win it! Can easily see myself getting humped by him on another day!

ETA: Good game bud.

Spot on. I hated Palace the minute I started with them but hey ho. That's the beauty of a random draw!

humped 3-1 thank f**k i dont have to play with them again :lol:

Not playing in the Diddy Europa League then :(

Decent game mate. Wish I could have played like that in the first two games. I didn't go as defensive as I usually do as I was already out! You didn't seem to get going all game lol.

I'm hoping for highlights!!!

Archived