Culter v Linlithgow

Auld Heid

So will today see a 1st for the juniors with a sell out crowd and punters locked out ?

Maybe should have been all ticket ?

Any lithgy fans in tents outside the ground ?

Biggest Lithgy "committee contingent" ever today ?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or if yir no on TWITter, or yir like me and don't know how to work It, surely yi know somebody that's at the game, to keep yi updated. ;)

or you go to the club website where the twitter feed is down one side.

a monkey could work that out

Very lucky to win at the first time of asking. Culter scored 2 cracking goals and hit the bar. We were mostly brutal with almost nothing to redeem us.

Gutted for the boys they did very well indeed . Just spoke to the commitee and tiredness killed them in the .

Roddy puts his laces through the ball 2-0 game over. Instead he try's a TV finish and half time ends up 1-1

Honestly? That's the extent of it? We were fuckin rotten from back to front today. Roddy was one of the very few in a Rose jersey who looked capable of making something happen.

What was the attendance like? How many were locked out?

None were locked out and there was room for another 150 in my view. I'd say the attendance was about 250. The stand was pretty full - not sure how many that holds bit looked about 150 in there.

Honestly? That's the extent of it? We were fuckin rotten from back to front today. Roddy was one of the very few in a Rose jersey who looked capable of making something happen.

For me if he scores from within the 6 yard box - the spirit goes from them at that point.

Archived