Re NSFC 1955-56

As topics are thin on the ground. The set of medals won by goalkeeper Bert Morrison for this unique season in South football are being loaned to Newton Stewart Museum and should be on display at Easter, not far away , the Scottish South Cup medal is a quality item of gold and enamel issued by the SFA, so if you live in N/S (or even if you dont) it would be worth a visit

thanks for the information.I remember Bert playing in the South.That was in the days when ex pros played on for the love of the game . Now they become pundits!

Good to see a sensible football related post on P&B!

As topics are thin on the ground. The set of medals won by goalkeeper Bert Morrison for this unique season in South football are being loaned to Newton Stewart Museum and should be on display at Easter, not far away , the Scottish South Cup medal is a quality item of gold and enamel issued by the SFA, so if you live in N/S (or even if you dont) it would be worth a visit

I'll no doubt forget this but would u mind reminding me when it happens as I would fancy going and seeing them!!

Thanks for the info btw!! Will Defo try to remember and go see them

I'll no doubt forget this but would u mind reminding me when it happens as I would fancy going and seeing them!!

Thanks for the info btw!! Will Defo try to remember and go see them

Will do M.

Archived