Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

Sevconians criticising other clubs and other clubs' supporters. Do they truly have THAT much of a lack of dignity, self-awareness and shame? Ironically it's their perennial whataboutery that's led to their old club's demise and hopefully the new club's impending doom as well. The instinct to say "Aye but youse are pewre worse than us know whit ah mean byraway man" is so deeply ingrained they are incapable of recognising genuine and serious issues that urgently need to be addressed.

I'm absolutely fine with my use of the word demise, there's no denial here. Our club has suffered a death from a thousand cuts. We still however have a team on the pitch ( no matter how badly it is playing) and a support that will return in droves once we have the right people at the helm on and off the park. I'm still in there with thousands of others, and will not leave ever!!

So when other fans sing about how you let your club die, that doesn't upset you and you admit that your clubs greatest ever achievement is a challenge cup runners up medal.

Thanks for clarifying or do you need the word death explained to you too?

So when other fans sing about how you let your club die, that doesn't upset you and you admit that your clubs greatest ever achievement is a challenge cup runners up medal.

Thanks for clarifying or do you need the word death explained to you too?

Nope, not at all thanks, I know exactly where we are and how we've arrived here.

I couldn't give a flying f*ck what other fans sing, I think most of us are well past that now. As for our achievements, If Liewell didn't manage to convince UEFA and the SFA/SPL that we should be stripped of our honours then you've got no f*ckin chance ya bam. If it makes you feel better though (to hold us to our record since 2012), then no worries mate, knock yersel out.

Nope, not at all thanks, I know exactly where we are and how we've arrived here.

I couldn't give a flying f*ck what other fans sing, I think most of us are well past that now. As for our achievements, If Liewell didn't manage to convince UEFA and the SFA/SPL that we should be stripped of our honours then you've got no f*ckin chance ya bam. If it makes you feel better though (to hold us to our record since 2012), then no worries mate, knock yersel out.

The definition of death, alive/not alive is not up to UEFA. You need a higher power for that pal.

I think we should take a moment to reflect on possibly the 'Greatest Ever DeadRangers FC player'. A true Rangers-man-by-ra-way!

He didn't do walking away and in his own words;

"There was a contract there and we didn’t even look through it, we just signed it and that was where we were."

Luckily for him, it was for £750k p.a. Phew, he dodged a bullet there. :) :) :)

Who are these people :)

Yours

aDONis

The definition of death, alive/not alive is not up to UEFA. You need a higher power for that pal.

Again mate, I've no problem with the dead or alive question, I do know that in time we'll be rocking back up to Pittodrie in numbers, and you'll know that we are there, no question. 3 years, 5 years it will happen.

Does Norman genuinely think that we are all sitting at home rocking back and forth on the seat watching old 9 in a row videos and have not left the house since since feb 2012. They are my team ! And aye what is happening hurts and is incredibly frustrating but ffs my life did not become a crumbling mess because rangers turned into a basket case.

^^^^^^^

Sits at home watching old 9 in a row tapes.

Still trawling the Rangers boards eh!? You must spend more time reading about Rangers than the rest of the Bears on here put together.

The thread was posted on Kickback.

Better luck next time. ^_^