Annan v Arbroath

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be interesting to see how Murray fairs rest of season. If he can't perform consistently well at league 2 level then imo he's not got enough for his move up 3 divisions. Not surprised Linn has been poor lately, some games he was totally out of it when at EF but on his day he was superb. Hope Stoney and McManus have performed well, they two will work their arse of that's for sure.

I'll have a lager please pidmoondo, you'll know when we arrive, we'll be drinking all the whisky and newcastle brown while inserting several hatchets in yer head :)

If there's any tomato soup or lentil, we'll almost definitely go fucking mental.......

I'll have a lager please pidmoondo, you'll know when we arrive, we'll be drinking all the whisky and newcastle brown while inserting several hatchets in yer head :)

If there's any tomato soup or lentil, we'll almost definitely go fucking mental.......

Now, now Simon. Remember your manners.

Two hatchets could appear to short-change the Annan support. Three hatchets is sufficient, without going overboard. Four hatchets might be considered to be getting into Sevco-style triumphalism.

However, if they serve tomato & lentil soup, anything goes :)

Not gonna make it myself tomorrow, unfortunately. C'mon lichties.

That's the fucking spirit mate.

lol hatchets in ma heed, it sounds like your drinking whiskey awe ready. But there's nae soup so nae luck there

Ye canny miss me in the bar...look oot for a good looking bloke with big bones

Archived