Hibs v Berwick

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First touch from Willis and Currie was piss poor, Notman was off the pace, Jacobs - without much support - was Jekyll and Hyde.

Bald Fairbairn (for 70 minutes) and Gold did well. Russell, Gray and Lavery were pish.

Just a bit more sharpness up front and we could have made that a lot closer. But to be honest, 4-0 was about right.

Hey, trouser the dosh and see if we have some fight left for the league.

Easily my favourite poster on here :lol:

Superb.

ETA: did you add the McDonalds muffin into the photo :lol: :lol: :lol:

DealWithItHibsDieuCummings_zpsl5uxkg0q.p

I was more impressed with the Frank Zappa attempt.

They are the type of impeccable lyrics that you get tattooed across your midriff.

What the f**k is it with you Edinbra c***s and the "there's too many of you in your group mate" fucking pish !!! What a fucking shithole of a place to get a drink with a few friends. Oh and the game was pish, the result was about right, ya burgers were fucking inedible and ya support was fucking teargas apart from 30 bellends surrounding the wee boy wi the drum. Coosty day all the same

What the f**k is it with you Edinbra c***s and the "there's too many of you in your group mate" fucking pish !!! What a fucking shithole of a place to get a drink with a few friends. Oh and the game was pish, the result was about right, ya burgers were fucking inedible and ya support was fucking teargas apart from 30 bellends surrounding the wee boy wi the drum. Coosty day all the same

^^^

Seething

Quite right too.

Who would want an illiterate scaff like yourself in their establishment?

Well, contrary to some, I wouldn't criticise anyone for being less than the best they could be today; well done boys! Hibbies are a good side with some (some) real quality in Stevenson, Allan and Fyvie. However Russell's 'industry' being the best we can offer up front says it all for our season; Gold, Willis, Fairbairn, Young and Notman all measured up well v the Hibs quality IMO; Dev and Baldy will be disappointed in their parts for the crucial first goal. Hopefully the cash from this will bring the quality we need up front; Lavery's first touch when he came on told me he just isn't it (along with twittergate.....) Hard lesson with Dargo's latent injuries; investment in a robust pre-signing medical screening will also help. Overall, well done The Board, CC and the squad for a fantastic Scottish Cup campaign. Such fun.

Imagine going to watch a complete non-entity like Berwick play your bitter rivals, only for it to end in a 4-0 defeat. GIRFUY.

Today was a complete training match. Berwick should've paid us for the lesson. I don't know why, but I hate listening to English football fans singing. "Who are ya! Who are you!". "Wankers! Wankers". "Chim chimney, chim chim chirooo".

Embarrassing tbh.

"There's too many of you in your group mate" is big place slang for "we don't want a bunch of welly boot wearing inbred dingles interrupting the normal people from their night out".

Just tuned in. Only 4-nil to Hibs?

I genuinely thought that this would be Hibs' 10-niller. Sounds like Berwick had a fair few chances in the second half too?

I saw Berwick labour against an average non-league Spartans side (this isn't their best season). Hibs are also 'the best team in Scotland' on current form according to some.

Still, its their year.

Drink it teuchter.

alex.jpg

and ya support was fucking teargas apart from 30 bellends surrounding the wee boy wi the drum. Coosty day all the same

That's Rory and his mates. He won't like you coming out with stuff like that either.

The Merse, on 08 Mar 2015 - 5:47 PM, said:snapback.png

Hibs draws in the cup in the last few years have been ridiculous.

3rd final in four years on the cards.

The Yams on kickback are so seething smugqq.png

Sorry, you aren't getting in tonight.

5385872cc79840dffd7b82c346ebe2aa.png

Really hope he signs another deal with us, the guy is class(well compared to what we've had for years) and hes got better and better as the season has went on.

I heard he hasn't moved his family up because he was only on a 1 year deal and wouldn't unless he had a longer contract, which is fair enough really. I'd offer him a 2 year deal and hopefully he'll see his future here for a few years so he can really settle up here.

Archived