Games off 21st Febuary

DougieBee

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes idiot! As was it not you that told me to get a grip of myself because YOU had misunderstood my post.

But as you say putting all that aside, hopefully they will hold off and the game will go ahead.

Or changed venue to Dunbar??

What's the travel time.....1 hour, maybe a bit more. Surely the committee's can get together and agree to leave it until the moment Dunbar set off....? That will give most of the morning for the sun to work its magic.

Down side is it leaves no time for alternatives to be sorted, but surely better giving the game as long as possible.

What's the travel time.....1 hour, maybe a bit more. Surely the committee's can get together and agree to leave it until the moment Dunbar set off....? That will give most of the morning for the sun to work its magic.

Down side is it leaves no time for alternatives to be sorted, but surely better giving the game as long as possible.

Great, sensible post. ????

Haven't a clue mate. No news is good news tho as they say. Gaffers confident it would be fine given time. Imagine Dunbar will want definate answer earlier than normal tho, which might impact on it.

Takes one call to Dunbar committeE to find out.

Archived