Games off 21st Febuary

DougieBee

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe if it could get abit longer to thaw out in Lochore rather than an early inspection then it would be fine. Least give the temp a chance to rise, pitch would be fine by kick off surely.

Pistol, no exactly Lochore's fault that its heavy frost, not ideal for us either.

Aye, like it's Lochores fault there's been heavy frost. Get a grip of yourself.

And where did I say it was lochores fault?? Idiots! My point was just get it out the way surely lochore would rather have a game rather than another free week, surely something can be arranged where Dunbar give Lochore the gate money or a good % of it.. If it's off this week that will be the 5th time they have tried and failed to get it played.... Common sense anyone??

And where did I say it was lochores fault?? Idiots! My point was just get it out the way surely lochore would rather have a game rather than another free week, surely something can be arranged where Dunbar give Lochore the gate money or a good % of it.. If it's off this week that will be the 5th time they have tried and failed to get it played.... Common sense anyone??

Idiot?!? Nice.

Anyway, regardless of the name calling, I'm on the park at the moment and would suggest the game would be off it was inspected just now. However it's not frozen solid more crispy on the top with a few dodgier areas.

I'd suggest it would be ok by KO but I'm not sure anyone is willing to take that chance with the distances involved.

Pollok tweeting that St Andews United game isn't at risk. Not even a pitch inspection booked.

St Andrews will be absolutely fine by kick off as it is splitting the pavements and thawing quickly here in Tayport.

I expect if they did inspect now it would be off.

Common sense surely prevails.

My garden (A terrible indicator as it gets sun from daybreak) is now playable.

Muzza, must be about 5 but it's been horrendous weather conditions that's caused it and not the park. Every time it's been due to heavy frost. Beating in mind it's always an early indie tiom with travelling distance that Dunbar have to do, doesn't give it much chance to thaw out.

Idiot?!? Nice.

Anyway, regardless of the name calling, I'm on the park at the moment and would suggest the game would be off it was inspected just now. However it's not frozen solid more crispy on the top with a few dodgier areas.

I'd suggest it would be ok by KO but I'm not sure anyone is willing to take that chance with the distances involved.

Yes idiot! As was it not you that told me to get a grip of myself because YOU had misunderstood my post.

But as you say putting all that aside, hopefully they will hold off and the game will go ahead.

Or changed venue to Dunbar??

Archived