Latest Scores 21st Feb

The'FORD

Your having a laugh , beat and drew with teams on less of a budget over the past month or so , the excuses are laughable

You have no idea what our budget is, you're still stuck five years ago. Move on, we have, give yourself peace.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blantyre Vics 1 Newtongrange Star 2

Not a great game. Thought Nitten scored on the only two occasions they were in other half, first after a blunder by centre half.

Vics had most of the territory first half only really created one half chance which keeper saved well.

Vics chasing game throughout 2nd half. Needed an early goal which they almost got on 50 minutes with the only piece of real quality in the game. A lovely move and an excellent strike hit the inside of the far post and bounced out. If that had gone in I suspect we'd have had a different game.

Vics left space which Nitten failed to capitalise upon. They had countless offsides which could have been avoided with more intelligent runs. Big Nitten striker would be a better player if he lost some weight as he looks like he could play if he was a bit more mobile. Worked his socks off however.

A penalty with 25 minutes left got Vics back in the game but, if anything Nitten looked more likely to score a 3rd than Vics were to getting an equaliser.

Incidentally, the Blantyre pie was most acceptable but my current favourite from my travels remains Penicuik for the 2nd season in a row,

What about it? What about the umpteen fouls from Glens that didn't produce yellow cards yet Beith picked up booking for very similar fouls. The ref was a shocker. Yeah, it could have been a penalty, but the Glens man got his header in on the open goal (and missed) before the goalkeeper collided with him. No.5 for the Glens was guilty of 2 blatant jersey pulls and should have been off with 20 to go but it didn't happen. Draw was a fair result.

Umpteen fouls from Glens? how many yellow cards did Beith players receive? the most undisiplined team we have played this season.Spoke to a Beith fan at half time and he said we will be very lucky to finish with 11 men.

Umpteen fouls from Glens? how many yellow cards did Beith players receive? the most undisiplined team we have played this season.Spoke to a Beith fan at half time and he said we will be very lucky to finish with 11 men.

Most undisciplined team you've seen all season :lol:

And this from a team who's manager is a traitor and back stabber rolled into one who treated arthurlie terribly .

Was great looking at both benches yesterday and I looked to my left at one bench where I saw loyalty personified and then glanced to my right and saw your mob and a bunch of backstabbing traitors and also at your players who more than played their part in tommy and diggers Demise down in your shitehole :)

Amen .

The statement is more timely now, and you are correct. I personally concede any thoughts of promotion, but remain confident that we will survive the drop. We are not a bad team and we will get results.
I thought the glens were unlucky not to get a point yesterday, we gave away 2 stupid goals, down to sheer lack of concentration, not picking up men at set pieces, and esplin stupidly kicking out the vics player, moments after being booked for mouthing, didn't help. Yes, the vics fans were berating their player and 'boo-ing' when he wasn't substituted, I was in the covered enclosure next to them!

And this from a team who's manager is a traitor and back stabber rolled into one who treated arthurlie terribly .

Was great looking at both benches yesterday and I looked to my left at one bench where I saw loyalty personified and then glanced to my right and saw your mob and a bunch of backstabbing traitors and also at your players who more than played their part in tommy and diggers Demise down in your shitehole :)

You don't pick up bookings for backstabbing that's the difference.

Was your manager not in for the glens job and didn't get it ?

Also new Cumnock is hardly paradise but it's now any worse that Beith, I lived in one and worked in the other for years.

You don't pick up bookings for backstabbing that's the difference.

Was your manager not in for the glens job and didn't get it ?

Also new Cumnock is hardly paradise but it's now any worse that Beith, I lived in one and worked in the other for years.

Come back and talk to me when your towns got more pubs than your fingers , your management team aren't disgusting backstabbers and they don't embezzle money from down Greenock way and also when you can get your facts straight .

Silly little man :)

Come back and talk to me when your towns got more pubs than your fingers , your management team aren't disgusting backstabbers and they don't embezzle money from down Greenock way and also when you can get your facts straight .

Beith got more than 10 pubs has it? ???? Pish patter

Calm doon hen.

New Cumnock is not the place it used to be but few places are.

I'm most definitely not silly and far from little lol

Ps are you the big fat daft boy that stands by the turnstiles ? ✊

Archived