Police Scotland

ICTChris

Don't say that out loud!

You can just walk 250 yards to the pubic triangle. There's actually a cracking wee pub round there, the Blue Blazer, which has a fine selection of malts.

Then you can go to the Western and pay £10 to watch a Bulgarian dance naked in a cardboard booth.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can just walk 250 yards to the pubic triangle. There's actually a cracking wee pub round there, the Blue Blazer, which has a fine selection of malts.

Then you can go to the Western and pay £10 to watch a Bulgarian dance naked in a cardboard booth.

I'm familiar with the area!

Apparently for Bulgarians they are very well shaved and unhairy Bulgarians.....

So I have been told, apparently

• 4 weeks later...

The equivalent to one in five residents of Greater Glasgow has been stopped and searched by Police Scotland.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/scottish-politics/nearly-one-in-every-five-glaswegians-subjected-to-stop-and-search.129563814

That is a staggering number. Have any P&Bers been stopped and searched by Police Scotland?

The trials of several of the Edinburgh sauna owner/operators are coming up over the next few months, another area of focus for the merged police force. It'll be interesting to see how that goes - whatever you think of the new approach taken by PS to the sauna's in Edinburgh there are a few shady characters involved in the running of those places.

The equivalent to one in five residents of Greater Glasgow has been stopped and searched by Police Scotland.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/politics/scottish-politics/nearly-one-in-every-five-glaswegians-subjected-to-stop-and-search.129563814

That is a staggering number. Have any P&Bers been stopped and searched by Police Scotland?

Direct colleration to the reduction in crime figures. If they stopped and searched everyone then we really would be in zero crime territory. :lol:

Do people actually care about being searched ? Can't say it has ever bothered me. It's not like you get searched whilst on your shop down Argyle St. Only times I've been searched is on nights out with my mates.

Papers please, papers please.

Its not wartorn Germany we're in you know.

People should be able to go about their daily business without getting harassed, especially when no crime has been reported.

When was the last time you were harassed by the cops whilst going about your daily business ?

Papers please, papers please.

Its not wartorn Germany we're in you know.

People should be able to go about their daily business without getting harassed, especially when no crime has been reported.

Tell me how do you think most drugs are found if not through stop searches?

Would you rather drugs were freely on the street?

Do people actually care about being searched ? Can't say it has ever bothered me. It's not like you get searched whilst on your shop down Argyle St. Only times I've been searched is on nights out with my mates.

You taking the piss?

Tell me how do you think most drugs are found if not through stop searches?

Would you rather drugs were freely on the street?

Another one taking the piss?

That just appears to be a rather stupid cartoon.

Would rather engage in intelligent debate not just view stupid cartoons.

If you wanted intelligent debate you wouldn't be making such ridiculous comment to begin with

For a laugh, give me the percentage of how many people are caught with drugs ( more than for personal use) from stop and search

If you wanted intelligent debate you wouldn't be making such ridiculous comment to begin with

For a laugh, give me the percentage of how many people are caught with drugs ( more than for personal use) from stop and search

I don't know but 30-40% of searches I have carried out have been positive.

Personal use is illegal so your point is irrelevant.

Tell me how else do you think drugs are found?

So how do you think drugs should be removed from the streets?

Archived