Police Scotland

ICTChris

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a police scotland section if I remember correctly.

Also if these "Walter mittys " aren't good enough nor trained correctly then why are they out on the streets

Bet pccabes a special.....

Bet you a year's salary I'm not.

Well given if your a special you're salary is 0 that's not a great bet.

Specials get about 2 grand a year as volunteers my salary is rather higher than that thankfully.

I certainly would not do it for free.

Cabe I must have missed the day where we signed that? Unless your scd? The point made by the retired cop re gun retention, I'm pretty sure the design of the holsters worn is such that it can only be drawn by the person wearing it and the trigger is guarded, I'm not sure how these things work, but that is my understanding. cabe you really are coming across pretty badly here man.

I have had to sign it in all 3 jobs I've been in.

It is part of the job kb.

By the same token we're covered under Data Protection and Computer Misuse in passing on info.

By the same token we're covered under Data Protection and Computer Misuse in passing on info.

Does that include pressing the delete button losing information that would have been potentially embarrassing for the force?

You are a fantisist. Which previous two jobs required you to sign the OSA? Office worker, postman or prison officer. I make that 4 jobs not 3 BTW.

Just happened to be on a different forum there and somebody had started a different thread about the Police. This policeman has been replying to various threads...this guy comes on and tells a shocking story about what happened to him with the police, policeman comes back to him and says that he should sue them ...the going rate for unlawful arrest is around £4000 for every hour you've been held...surely this can't be right?

Good Cop

Cabe I must have missed the day where we signed that? Unless your scd? The point made by the retired cop re gun retention, I'm pretty sure the design of the holsters worn is such that it can only be drawn by the person wearing it and the trigger is guarded, I'm not sure how these things work, but that is my understanding. cabe you really are coming across pretty badly here man.

Bad Cop

No I am in Police Scotland signed the OSA which means I do not pass anything on to the likes of you.

It's almost like this social pairing is achieved through hormone release, but this is on the internet? Confused.

Archived