Who will win leafa prem ?

tootnanny

Easily the most improved side through the season.. Teams we were losing too early in season we have destroyed recently.. Disappointed we may have got it together too late this season in the league but still in a couple of cups

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

League position and they games were before we signed new players, I reckon we have 3 or 4 of best players in leagues.

Wow . 3-4 of best players in the leagues is a bold statement . I hope your not including yourself in that 3-4

Wow . 3-4 of best players in the leagues is a bold statement . I hope your not including yourself in that 3-4

Would I do that !!! Na Ross Elliott easy best, then got butler then unknown players like Jamie Laing, Alan Rutherford etc.. All young very good players.

Would I do that !!! Na Ross Elliott easy best, then got butler then unknown players like Jamie Laing, Alan Rutherford etc.. All young very good players.

I take it your talking about your own league and not all the leagues?

There are a couple of boys playing with Scotland select tonight that play in the Edinburgh leagues

There are a couple of boys playing with Scotland select tonight that play in the Edinburgh leagues

Has to be talking abt his own league . Canny argue with the lad Elliot from wat ave heard he is a cracking player butlers a v good player anaw but imo doesn't come close to some of the top player in the prem . Can only speak for the prem though as that's league I see

Talking about edinburgh leagues ! Who's playing in squad ?? Tollcross are meant to be best ? I know and have seen all there players, I would select Ross and butler ahead off any of them. I know most good players in the leagues also bar a few and I would still have my teammates.

Has to be talking abt his own league . Canny argue with the lad Elliot from wat ave heard he is a cracking player butlers a v good player anaw but imo doesn't come close to some of the top player in the prem . Can only speak for the prem though as that's league I see

can u tell me who u think the top players are ? Just wanted to know ur thoughts.

Geo and swanny are playing for the select. Some very good players playing for craigshill.

geo ?? Seen swanny 3 times looks ok, very fast etc.. Ross Elliott better, but Ross has been at top and done it. Ex Chelsea, hearts and Alloa.

Don't know all the names of players. off top of ma head from names I know ozzy , gizzy , Mckenzie fi sandys . Patty , oniell a think his name is from Herriot middle of park takes all dead balls . Moore , disco , Reilly from Vics . Don't know any names of tollcross but know they have v good players . Gazza devlin at lochend . Centre half and brogan from rose .

Just a few names for u off top of head connan said earlier I can't say much abt Elliot ave never seen the lad

Ex Chelsea Hearts and Alloa for a reason mate hes not good enough! If hes that good a player why is he not playing higher? I know some people like playing with there mates but ive seen Hermiston Vale and there nothing to brag about atall not even close to touching the top 5 teams in leafa!

Don't know all the names of players. off top of ma head from names I know ozzy , gizzy , Mckenzie fi sandys . Patty , oniell a think his name is from Herriot middle of park takes all dead balls . Moore , disco , Reilly from Vics . Don't know any names of tollcross but know they have v good players . Gazza devlin at lochend . Centre half and brogan from rose .

Just a few names for u off top of head connan said earlier I can't say much abt Elliot ave never seen the lad

knew u were going to say most of them, know and played with or against. All very good players.

Ex Chelsea Hearts and Alloa for a reason mate hes not good enough! If hes that good a player why is he not playing higher? I know some people like playing with there mates but ive seen Hermiston Vale and there nothing to brag about atall not even close to touching the top 5 teams in leafa!

haha he's 31 years old and can't be arsed no more. For a team that started 2 years ago and for bunch of guys apart from a few now never played higher than ams a think we're going ok. Would give most teams a game !! Most people like urself have never done anything in football and like to slag of people. Ross has played pro, juniors and lowland for almost 12 years now so why can't he muck about with his mates.

I played East of Scotland for 5 years for Leith Athletic played 19s played for Whitehill Welfare in the lowland league for a season the lot was at Hibs at the age of 14 do i sit here and brag about it? No i chose to go out at weekends and party instead of going to training ect cause a was just daft when i was younger but no gona sit here braggin about it or goin on about it your sucking this Ross guys dick mate and its actually embarassing why would people be jealous honestly lol Hermiston Vale are not even close to being considered in a top 5 LEAFA team sitting mid table in a guff league with shit like Musselburgh Windsor who look like there gona win the league and your bringing out excuses about use have signed better players use probably have not gona say use havent did use not get skelped 9-1 from Stenhousemuir aswell? Fact is mate Hermiston in Prem 2 would finish mid table and in Prem 1 same scenario ive never seen this Ross guy maybe he is a great player and wants to play wi his pals and if hes over 30 then ofcourse you wana play wi pals and just enjoy your football but the way your talking its like he is the best ever amatuer player in history

Archived