Who will win leafa prem ?

tootnanny

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I played East of Scotland for 5 years for Leith Athletic played 19s played for Whitehill Welfare in the lowland league for a season the lot was at Hibs at the age of 14 do i sit here and brag about it? No i chose to go out at weekends and party instead of going to training ect cause a was just daft when i was younger but no gona sit here braggin about it or goin on about it your sucking this Ross guys dick mate and its actually embarassing why would people be jealous honestly lol Hermiston Vale are not even close to being considered in a top 5 LEAFA team sitting mid table in a guff league with shit like Musselburgh Windsor who look like there gona win the league and your bringing out excuses about use have signed better players use probably have not gona say use havent did use not get skelped 9-1 from Stenhousemuir aswell? Fact is mate Hermiston in Prem 2 would finish mid table and in Prem 1 same scenario ive never seen this Ross guy maybe he is a great player and wants to play wi his pals and if hes over 30 then ofcourse you wana play wi pals and just enjoy your football but the way your talking its like he is the best ever amatuer player in history

Spot on!

Im all for people backing up there players ect but this guy is just up his hole and saying hes the best in leafa lol hes not seen every team play yet hes the best funny thing is theres so many very good players that play for shit teams or average teams that are better than players in prem 1 and 2

The boy got one half in a friendly for the safa select and going by last few games hasnt featured again!

If the boy was that good he would be involved regularly

Bruce told him and me if we are not playing in top league we will not be picked ? Poor but not bothered.

Bruce told him and me if we are not playing in top league we will not be picked ? Poor but not bothered.

so why is two players playing in bottom league in Edinburgh involved with the select?

Just going with what was said !! I think it's not what league u play in, it's if ur good enough, like swanny etc..

off course it's if your good enough. The core of Scotland select squad have been there year in year out then they bring others into the set up. never seen the lad elliot play but by what I have heard he is a good player. There are good players all over Edinburgh and west Lothian but you shouldn't come out with daft things like he is easily the best etc. better than this one better than him. he is playing playing with his mates which is fair enough but you make out he is a world beater.

Swanny and Geo are playing for Harvester on a Sunday so are in the Scotland squad on merit. Consistently playing in the later stages of the Sunday trophy. Swanny only stepped into Ams from premier league junior so has the pedigree and calibre. There are always going to be some people not picked that should be but that is life. Plenty players in LEAFA who are good enough for Scotland but aren't considered due to a variety of factors.

off course it's if your good enough. The core of Scotland select squad have been there year in year out then they bring others into the set up. never seen the lad elliot play but by what I have heard he is a good player. There are good players all over Edinburgh and west Lothian but you shouldn't come out with daft things like he is easily the best etc. better than this one better than him. he is playing playing with his mates which is fair enough but you make out he is a world beater.

My opinion that he is. If u came and watched him u would see

Haha I know never believed it myself, youth of course !! Think also he will tell people youngest Alloa first team player. He's prob better than his brother

This callum Elliot's brother you're on about? If so then I know who he is now! Watched him a few times, good player yes. To claim he's the best player in amateur football is laughable though.

Archived