Cowdenbeath Vs Hibs

CJ isn't good enough but can he be any worse than Higgins and Nish? Our last home goal was against Dumbo in December. We have only scored at Dumbo and Livi (an OG) since that game. The status quo isn't working.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem noo is - Who have we got that will score - how can we get them into scorin positions?

I do not have an answer to that.

Anybody?

Pretty sure youre able to grasp the gist of the post. You're quite likely hurt by the fact it clearly was a poor travelling support for a team in great form and that Hibs still have a long way to go to match their city rivals in terms of volume of loyal support.

The gist, he made a c**t of it so pipe down :lol:

Why would I be "hurt" I don't attend away games at all so it doesn't matter one bit to me.

What he said !

Pish support for what is meant to be a "big" team

Awful trolling, get CTID or CC to show you how it's done, champ.

Forgot to say. Craig Johnston should start every game. He gives 100% and actually looks like he cares. Give him a regular shot and he may be just what we need.

Yep, been doing well in development squad recently so probably earned the right to start a couple of games. Even if he just runs about and makes a nuisance of himself for 90mins it'll be an improvement on what was on the pitch today.

Who gives a flying f**k about how big Hibs away support is ?

Did we manage a shot on target this week ? Probably not.

Nope. Officially recorded as no shots on target. In 180 mins. 2 whole ganes - magic to watch.

Nope. Officially recorded as no shots on target. In 180 mins. 2 whole ganes - magic to watch.

My season ticket stayed in the drawer for this and the Rangers game. Was thinking of coming back for Falkirk at home but Jimmy has reduced my enthusiasm for watching us to an all time low. We play the most negative and horrific brand of football I have seen in many a year. The players lack leadership, focus and drive. If anyone is enjoying watching what we are serving up then please tell me the secret.

My season ticket stayed in the drawer for this and the Rangers game. Was thinking of coming back for Falkirk at home but Jimmy has reduced my enthusiasm for watching us to an all time low. We play the most negative and horrific brand of football I have seen in many a year. The players lack leadership, focus and drive. If anyone is enjoying watching what we are serving up then please tell me the secret.

Granted, it is dire stuff being served up at the moment but factor in a couple of pints before and after the game as well as a laugh and a blether with the mates then surely it's better than taking the huff and not going? Unless you're genuinely finding something else more enjoyable to do, in which case that's fine.

I've seen many a post-49094-14263753522702_thumb.jpg on this site but f**k me, trying to bait Hibs posters about away fans on here has got to the single biggest post-49094-14263753668656_thumb.jpg

I've ever seen in my life :lol:

I'm going to borrow a line from my good friend SSI (come back soon m8 we miss you)

Total whompercunts.

Away support :lol:

Granted, it is dire stuff being served up at the moment but factor in a couple of pints before and after the game as well as a laugh and a blether with the mates then surely it's better than taking the huff and not going? Unless you're genuinely finding something else more enjoyable to do, in which case that's fine.

I'm not in a huff. Grow up FFS! Unlike you I do have better things to do with my time rather than watch negative, dire football.

I've seen many a attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1426375352.235560.jpg on this site but f**k me, trying to bait Hibs posters about away fans on here has got to the single biggest attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1426375366.761804.jpg

I've ever seen in my life :lol:

I'm going to borrow a line from my good friend SSI (come back soon m8 we miss you)

Total whompercunts.

Away support :lol:

Aye, ironic because their own fans who have season tickets aren't even going to the games :lol:

What about us teatotallers?

Or people that don't go to football with their mates? Or people that don't live a short trip to the ground.

Or what about people who find losing 10- 0 and 5-0 twice rather embarrassing as they have pride in their team and find this utterly unacceptable?

Never mind that, sup a few pints and have a laugh about it. Better than being at home apparently.

Archived