Cowdenbeath Vs Hibs

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Showed Hibs too much respect. One chance created between the teams all game and Hibs have scored twice says it all.

Milne and Marshall should not be near a football team.

Jimmys selection and tactics again awful. We lay down with barely a whimper until Toshney came on and looked our most creative player

We'll never win a game. We have no-one who can score. Another game without a shot on target.

Don't know what all the time wasting by Hibs was about, we could still be playing and wouldn't have scored.

Toshney did look decent when he came on.

Totally devoid of ideas. I wouldn't have Higgins, Oyenuga or TOB in a Cowden shirt again. They are passengers. Too slow to act and poor touch. Milne is poor, but can turn it on sometimes. Somebody needs to have a serious word with Oyenuga. He has no chance of breaking into the United team the way he plays.

We offer no threat at all. We handed the game to Hibs. If I was JN, I would have subbed Marshall off after that farcical pass back. It is no wonder people think some players are dodgy when you see things like that.

JN, please leave now and give someone else a chance. Anyone at the game who did not who our manager was would be hard pushed to work out it was him.

TOB played no bad. Thought robbo also looked better than anything in the first half when he came on at tge break as did Toshney.

The marshall macaroni cheesy f**k up killed it as a contest.

Hibs no great shakes. With an edge up front we could have given them a scare in the second half.

Hibs 23 quality player.

Totally devoid of ideas. I wouldn't have Higgins, Oyenuga or TOB in a Cowden shirt again. They are passengers. Too slow to act and poor touch. Milne is poor, but can turn it on sometimes. Somebody needs to have a serious word with Oyenuga. He has no chance of breaking into the United team the way he plays.

We offer no threat at all. We handed the game to Hibs. If I was JN, I would have subbed Marshall off after that farcical pass back. It is no wonder people think some players are dodgy when you see things like that.

JN, please leave now and give someone else a chance. Anyone at the game who did not who our manager was would be hard pushed to work out it was him.

There'll be no future for Oyenuga at United, he's nowhere near Premiership class and is proving he's not Championship class either so League's one and two beckon I'm afraiD, if he's lucky.

Load of pish about how many fans Tec, amazed actually that so many still travel to watch Hibs after the dross they have endured the last few years.....

Hibs passed and moved superbly well first twenty mins, but created nothing much. Our player trying to cut a ball out wide with the wrong foot enabled the away side the chance to cross for Fyvie to finish. Then it was two through bizarre circumstances. So frustrating that we survived a torrid opening to concede goals like that..

Jimmy took Darren off at half time just made the mood worse, all he had to do was start with Robbo in the first place as he was the obvious replacement for Herron. Why start Marshell when we already had TOB as the sitting midfielder..Toshney did well when he came on, in what was the only plus side as Dean could be out for a bit...

Hibs are the best footballing side in the league, but don't have a cutting edge like Hearts, and I would worry about their chances in the play offs as they don't have genuine goalscorer in the side.

This doesn't even make any sense, I'll let you have another go.

Pretty sure youre able to grasp the gist of the post. You're quite likely hurt by the fact it clearly was a poor travelling support for a team in great form and that Hibs still have a long way to go to match their city rivals in terms of volume of loyal support.

Pretty sure youre able to grasp the gist of the post. You're quite likely hurt by the fact it clearly was a poor travelling support for a team in great form and that Hibs still have a long way to go to match their city rivals in terms of volume of loyal support.

What he said !

Pish support for what is meant to be a "big" team

Ah the old dump excuse, doesn't stop Rangers and Hearts filling the place but then they are premier teams with good loyal support.

Rangers and Hearts filling the place but then they are premier teams with good loyal support.

Rangers

good loyal support.

:lol:

Forgot to say. Craig Johnston should start every game. He gives 100% and actually looks like he cares. Give him a regular shot and he may be just what we need.

This ⬆⬆⬆⬆ Except for the tob bit and to say that Milne seems to be/ is suffering from a lack of confidence instigated by the managers team selections. We started with 7 defensive outfield players- Why?

We did ask for 3-5-2 but the five bit has to have some attacking threat.

Tob or Marshall sits - not both. Robertson made a wee difference when he came on. I think he should have started.

JN again has to be questioned on his selection.

Sayin that, Hibs were obviously streets ahead but giftin goals makes the task impossible.

And being soft in challenges disnae help.

10996433_959788190700948_598749131116382

Is that a berry pickin bus selfie?

Set of big eared, gormless arseholes.

Except for the ugly one in front wi the hillbilly hairdo. Fud.

And the obvious illegal immigrant on the right.

Not from what I've seen. He does put a lot of effort in but isn't good enough sadly.

Pace. No left foot. Lacking game intelligence. Kelty boys , eh? What can u do wi them?

Is that a berry pickin bus selfie?

Set of big eared, gormless arseholes.

Except for the ugly one in front wi the hillbilly hairdo. Fud.

And the obvious illegal immigrant on the right.

I thought it was today's away support but too many in that picture.

Archived