Scotland vs Northern Ireland 25/03/15

Well in the event of a tie at the end of a group, it goes to head-to-head records before goal difference so it's not vitally important. Although I guess you could forsee a scenario whereby our H2H record with one of Poland/Ireland is the same; such is the tightness of the group. Poland and Ireland both won 7-0 against them though so it'd be nice to get near that.

Yeah, I'm keyed up to see a fair few goals. Can't help but recall that the Germans only beat them 3-0 though, so there is a chance, however slim, that we'll end up at 0-0 70 minutes in.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate friendlies, but it's only a short train ride away, so I feel obliged to go.

I have a bad feeling about this, especially after our good start in the real games, and a comfortable Scotland win wouldn't surpirise me.

Still, we get to remind you that "You're just a small part of England, small part of England", again. :P

4-4-1-1

GORDON (Celtic)

HUTTON (Aston Villa)

MARTIN (Norwich City)

GREER (Brighton & H)

ROBERTSON (Hull City)

BROWN (Celtic)

D.FLETCHER (West Brom)

MALONEY (Chicago Fire)

RHODES (Blackburn Rovers)

NAISMITH (Everton)

ANYA (Watford)

I'd like to see Matt Ritchie get a chance! 2-0 Scotland!

How many tickets have been sold?

I know NI have sold almost 2,000, which is pretty decent for a Wed night friendly.

They'll all be from Glasgow though... Larkhall and the likes aswell. RedRob72 is going in the Northern Ireland end :lol:

Hoping we pish all over these GSTQ No Surrender cuntos. 8)

Friendly is the chance to give all the fringe guys a game. N.Ireland might be better than Gibraltar but the best players need to play the qualifier,

No its not. Im not turning up to watch Scotland C side play. I want 90% of our best players out there with some new players in the team and some more coming on during the game

Scotland: Gordon (McGregor 46), Alexander, McManus (Barr 46), Weir (Berra 72), Naysmith, Brown, Thomson (Robson 46), Darren Fletcher (Stewart 69), Morrison (Commons 62), Miller, McFadden. Subs Not Used: Marshall, Whittaker, Boyd, Steven Fletcher, Clarkson.

Booked: McGregor.

Northern Ireland: Taylor, McAuley (Duff 76), Evans, Craigan, McGivern, Baird, Clingan (O'Connor 58), Davis, Brunt (Feeney 55), Healy, Paterson (Shiels 46). Subs Not Used: Mannus. Sent Off: McGivern (57).

Booked: McGivern.

Att: 28,072

Ref: Nicolai Vollquartz (Denmark).

Teams from the last game at Hampden.

McGivern :lol:

They'll all be from Glasgow though... Larkhall and the likes aswell. RedRob72 is going in the Northern Ireland end :lol:

Hoping we pish all over these GSTQ No Surrender cuntos. 8)

Northern Ireland, like Scotland, travel quite well to away games.

The vast majority will be travelling from Ireland.

Hush

Archived