Billy Thomson ex talbot

Hertha_BJFC

Good to hear that wee square heid hasn't changed his ways even today while playing Sunday league football for a springside team ( based near Irvine called the craft)

Against valley thistle who are close to my hometown and a bit of an event arises on the pitch and a decent young boy that I know personally puts his arms around square heid thomson to try and calm things down and thomson swiftly tells him to " get your hand off me" and promptly head butts the decent lad with the ref not seeing anything while the good lads nose is burst wide open .

Once a scumbag always a scumbag thomson you little coward and lucky you aren't getting the police to your door tonight .

2-7 defeats at home must be hard to muster eh?

Bawbag of a guy, wiped me out last year in a wasafa final and caused another seen in a vital league game....bottom line is these only seem to happen when he's on the losing team p***k

Utter arsehole of humanity .

The boy he done it to is a great guy who's been through lots of personal turmoil .

Disgrace of a guy .

Way to go Gizmo . Thought he was some kind of smart guy, when I always found him to be a flippant, ignorant man

This isn't a " let's have a go at the Ex- Talbot player" thing , many/ most of the guys I have had any dealings with at Auchinleck ( players and officials) are brilliant, top guys

Sorry , Thomson doesn't fit their role model profile as he is a stirrer and pig ignorant

Way to go Gizmo . Thought he was some kind of smart guy, when I always found him to be a flippant, ignorant man

This isn't a " let's have a go at the Ex- Talbot player" thing , many/ most of the guys I have had any dealings with at Auchinleck ( players and officials) are brilliant, top guys

Sorry , Thomson doesn't fit their role model profile as he is a stirrer and pig ignorant

I remember we played talbot down there years ago and he stirred one of our fans into a post match fight .

Our fan went to the pavilion to meet him for the pre -ordered square go , man to man and let's get it dealt .

Thomson ran into the talbot crowd and grabbed a young baby and held it beside him as bait for the square go never to have the chance of ever happening

Total mouth piece and coward in doing so .

Thommo is a great guy, one of the finest junior players ever, and a great guy off the field as well. The wee mans in Talbot folklore after picking up the fag doubt one of the Iraqis' threw at him and he took a draw and threw it back saying " cheap Cumnock tobacco".

Why is there a thread about an incident in a Sunday League match on the Junior forum?

I smell a round about way of having a dig at Talbot by you, Hertha. Seems like another Scottish semi final place and an excellent chance of a League cup double is getting on your moobs.

Archived