Tories or Labour

FlyerTon

If you really had to pick  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah by Labour supporters who hate their party being exposed for the centre-right wanks that they are. You are a British nationalist and Labour are a centre-right party. Those are just facts.

Labour are also seen as centre-right by Labour voters

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-196939/Voters-Labour-centre-right.html

Had a quick look at your post history. You're a bit of a nasty piece of work by the looks of it so don't really think its worth a conversation with a troll like yourself. Sorry.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you mean is you can't defend yourself as I am completely right about you. You're very transparent.

You're also very boring so I'm not particularly keen to converse with you, but every time you come out with crap about Scotland I will pick you up on it.

And as for me being a nasty piece of work, you are an Englishman living in England on here every day rabidly opposing Scottish independence and trying to tell us our country matters as much as a region, town or village. You regularly compare it to Berwick.

I think its you that's a nasty piece of work, and a raging British nationalist that is too fundamentally intellectually dishonest to even admit that to yourself.

Labour for me, on the condition that Scottish Labour are almost completely wiped out and feminazi tosspots like Harriet Harperson aren't prominently featured in government.

Actually think a lot of the Labour MPs down south are decent enough people, but they almost have to lurch to the right to avoid Tory governments in perpetuity. I think Ed Miliband could be a decent minority PM if the media let him do the job.

Had a quick look at your post history. You're a bit of a nasty piece of work by the looks of it so don't really think its worth a conversation with a troll like yourself. Sorry.

His posting method seems to be 'I will say basically the same thing over and over again until whoever I'm responding to gets sick of my posts and stops commenting and I'll claim victory.'

His posting method seems to be 'I will say basically the same thing over and over again until whoever I'm responding to gets sick of my posts and stops commenting and I'll claim victory.'

Pretty much.

And yours is (Scottish) nationalism's bad man I'm a citizen of the world

Scotland isn't a block vote

I oppose grouping people together but want what's best for Berwick over and above what's best for Carlisle

Strangle I don't find you criticising Catalonian independence, or UKIP, or the American Revolution. Or even the Tory party (Conservative and UNIONIST party - as nationalist as it gets)

You only seem to find the nationalism that is a threat to your nationalism abhorrent. I wonder why eh.

And yours is (Scottish) nationalism's bad man I'm a citizen of the world

Scotland isn't a block vote

I oppose grouping people together but want what's best for Berwick over and above what's best for Carlisle

Strangle I don't find you criticising Catalonian independence, or UKIP, or the American Revolution. Or even the Tory party (Conservative and UNIONIST party - as nationalist as it gets)

You only seem to find the nationalism that is a threat to your nationalism abhorrent. I wonder why eh.

Your views seem to be: British nationalism is bad and Scottish nationalism is good, just the opposite.

Of course they are. I am Scottish and a Scottish nationalist.

British nationalism requires Scotland to be subservient and a minor partner. I don't like that.

British nationalism requires Scotland's needs to be put second to Britain's needs (as jmothecat himself said about why he voted no)

That doesn't sit well with me, I don't give a f**k what's best for Britain only Scotland.

The difference is I'm not trying to pretend I'm some kind of anti-nationalist in order to denigrate and trivialise the other side's nationalism. I am honest about it, I abhor their nationalism.

Scottish nationalism is about self-determination, British nationalism is about superiority and control.

Nationalism is the most natural thing in the world, and everybody on the planet is a nationalist of some type. Why do we all want Scotland to win at football? Why would you possibly care if Scotland beats another country? That's nationalism. Everybody is a nationalist.

The issue we have in the UK is Scottish and British nationalism are not compatible as they want different things for Scotland. Same with Welsh and Irish nationalism compared to British.

I voted Labour but only cos there was no alternative. Also Labour were the party that was suppose to represent the working class, not that they ever did that much & certainly have no intention these days, whilst the Conservatives have always been the Bosses representatives.

Grimbo

I want balls/milliband nowhere near downing street

I think your wish has a good chance of being granted, certainly these guys will not be too sad about the apparent wipe out of Labour in Scotland on 7 May.

article-1165994-013AF34900000578-208_468

Tories - they tend to shut down things in Scotland to avoid the same shut downs in England?

Try controversial things out here first? Remember the Poll Tax in 1990?

Had they won the election in 1997 would they have set in place the referendum for the Scottish Parliament? I think not.

With the Lib Dems heading for potential wipeout, much like Labour in Scotland, they are unlikely to be part of an Tory coalition.

So therefore could we have:

Tories/UKIP/DUP coalition?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-31892954

Is that what you want?

Grimbo

With the Lib Dems heading for potential wipeout, much like Labour in Scotland, they are unlikely to be part of an Tory coalition.

So therefore could we have:

Tories/UKIP/DUP coalition?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-31892954

Is that what you want?

Grimbo

That would probably be the worst outcome.

An good chance of an exit out of Europe with that coalition and no independence.

Archived