The main problem with Rangers team this season imo.

The main problem is that they thought they would just turn up this season. I warned their fans that they might struggle against ompetitive full time teams in the Championship, and against plucky part timers.

Needless to say I was belittled at the time.

f**k them.

Their problem is they need a bunch of players who are clearly all going to get punted on June 1st to perform for them now. Not going to happen.

It's all McCoist's fault, signing up his old mates to join him on the gravy train for one last fat paycheck. I had money on Hearts to win the League before the season start. Anybody watching Sevco in the bottom two leagues could see they were pish.

McColl puts his players through an intense pre match drill prior to their home match with Alloa.....wait a minute that's Alloa doing their warm up drill, while the Rangers players are just ....passing the odd ball back and fore and not even attempting to control the ball. :lol:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/want-know-rangers-season-falling-5356595

Alloa have been doing their crazy intense warmups for ages.

They pumped us in the playoffs and looked well organised back then. TBF most teams don't do anything constructive at half time, really don't see the point in the subs being out there. Should be in the dressing room listening to the manager.

Raising your heart rate then sitting back on the bench, is that really so good? Especially in winter.

Is the bike still there? :lol:

Dave's Pedantic good advice for the day - How to look after a narrow wheeled racing bike's tyres. ;)

I learned from experience you don't leave a bike sitting like that for any length of time as it ruins the tyres. Someone has to inflate the tyres every now and then and move the bike around, take it for a walk, since no one knows how to operate such machinery these days. Better still they should buy a bike stand and this would solve this problem. Removing the tyres would also solve this problem.

Just shows Rangers are a complete mess of a club because of stuff like this.

Archived