The All New 2015 MLB thread

lichtie23

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a Cubs fan its been a fun year but the NL Central has gone a bit insane.

Cubs v Pirates for the wildcard feels like a flip of a coin. Arrieta & Cole both excellent so should be a tight game. Strangely, i'd fancy either the Cubs or the Pirates to beat the Cardinals in the division series. But i've not thought much of the Cardinals before and they always tend to surprise me.

As a Cubs fan its been a fun year but the NL Central has gone a bit insane.

Cubs v Pirates for the wildcard feels like a flip of a coin. Arrieta & Cole both excellent so should be a tight game. Strangely, i'd fancy either the Cubs or the Pirates to beat the Cardinals in the division series. But i've not thought much of the Cardinals before and they always tend to surprise me.

I think the Pirates would beat the Cardinals on current form. With the Cubs, it's 50/50.

As for the WC game, as you say it's the flip of a coin. Assuming the game is in Pittsburgh, maybe the Pirates are slight favourites. But the Cubs have won there before, and in a one-off game it might come down to one hit, one error or stupid luck.

I swear we just cannot hit off of Keuchel, 22 IP for him against us this year and not one run, better season than I expected but still dissapointing to go out like that without putting a single run on the board.

Archived