Congratulations

Got on a local bus which was full of Hearts Supporters going down to the Falkirk Stadium. Great banter and atmosphere with no aggression or foul behaviour. You would not get that with the bigot sisters! Respect and well done to fans and team

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done the Hertz, always had a feeling you would win the league but never expected it to be as comfortable as that.

Been excellent having trips to Tynecastle and the likes for us supporters of diddies but certainly wont miss the inevitable pumpings. I'm counting us taking the first point off you lot as an achievement.

If you can keep the majority of your squad together i'll be expecting a decent assault on the Prem next season. Aw the best.

So it's pretty much agreed

* Hearts are the best footballing team in the league

* we have a great culture and fans

* Stubbsy is full of shite claiming hibs are the best team in te league.

awkoi0G.png

Getting relegated was obviously not what we desired but I can honestly say that this has been in my top 5 seasons of following Hearts over the last 40 years.

Good luck Queen of the South.

This season has been an absolute pleasure and whilst I'm obviously very happy to be promoted, I will miss this league. Great trips (helped massively by good wins), great opposing fans, and some good football played.

Was looking forward to how close a lot of the away trips were but Dumfries has easily been the best two trips, tricky wee games too. Would love to see Queens come up and visit them again.

Congratulations to Hearts, great side this season and worthy champions. The Jambos fans on here have been a decent bunch too, hope they enjoy the title party over the next few weeks.

Since we helped you out by destroying Rangers morale and given you also stole a game we should have won at Alloa in October please let us win at Tynecastle next month. Thanks.

Well done hearts, sheep bricking it..

Unsurprising. Our record against them over the past 20 years is better than our record against Hibs.

Let that sink right the way in. 8)

Always assumed Rangers would win it but never seen a better team than Hearts at this level and probably never will. Deserved winners.

Clearly not the best footballing team in the division and need Lewis Stevenson to be able to compete in the SPL though.

Some of the away trips this season have been tremendous. Queens both times, Cowden and Raith during the German beer festival were the best from the top of my head.

Some great fans as well with little antagonism,but I'm utterly delighted to win the league in the manner we have,some of the football has been brilliant to watch.

Really keen to see how we measure up in the Premiership as well, I know what the standard is like and if we keep this team together I feel we could well be competing at the top end and pushing for Europe.

Archived