No 3rd Term For Cameron

FuzzyAffro

Theresa May is one person who makes me think David Icke might be right. I could definitely see her turning into a giant lizard as soon as she gets home at night.

Boris Johnson, of course, thinks a pound spent in Croydon is of more value (even to Scotland) than a pound spent in Scotland. We don't deserve to have someone like that as our PM.

TBF, the people waiting on the wings of Labour aren't any better. I won't comment on the Tories, but there is something clearly wrong when a guy like Ed finds himself in a position of party leader. There must be undemocratic structures or systems that are designed to stop specific people of certain values or beliefs from rising to the top, or people who won't serve their narrow interests.

For a Tory, Cameron is about as good as it gets.

I'm still stunned a guy like him could beat David Davis in a leadership contest. However, looking back on it now. There was clear manipulation in the media in an attempt to make Davis look bad and promote Cameron above everyone else. Despite it not being clear what Cameron stood for. Other than being a media personality.

post-673-14271371191248_thumb.jpg

post-673-14271371317338_thumb.jpg

For the Tories I don't think anyone on that list could do better than Cameron, whereas for Labour, I reckon Burham, Umunna, Johnson and Miliband would do a better job comfortably than Ed. Probably says more about how bad Ed is than anything else though.

FuzzyAffro, on 23 Mar 2015 - 19:21, said:

I don't think so at all. I think it's very smart, vote for me this time but you won't have to put up with me forever just this term.

That's not TOO bad in theory, until anyone gives thought to who they have to put up with instead.

That's not TOO bad in theory, until anyone gives thought to who they have to put up with instead.

In their own little bubble though they think the whole country loves Boris. It's why they sent up to this marginal and plastered his picture everywhere saying the Lib Dems don't do "box office". They live on a different planet.

In their own little bubble though they think the whole country loves Boris. It's why they sent up to this marginal and plastered his picture everywhere saying the Lib Dems don't do "box office". They live on a different planet.

Good post.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1427137117.150555.jpg

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1427137129.550872.jpg

For the Tories I don't think anyone on that list could do better than Cameron, whereas for Labour, I reckon Burham, Umunna, Johnson and Miliband would do a better job comfortably than Ed. Probably says more about how bad Ed is than anything else though.

Who the f**k are Dan Jarvis and Liz Kendall? Seriously.

Archived