New badge for Airdire

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know pretty much all the people who post on here as Airdrie fans, and I've a fair idea who all the others are.

That OK sweetcheecks?

'Pretty much all'

Aye, so, you don't know?!

Why do you think the guy whoever he is chose to grass up Ayr?

Why do you think the guy whoever he is chose to grass up Ayr?

I don't know why he chose Ayr. Maybe he doesn't like the west coast seaside, with all it's candyfloss and brisk breezes. Maybe he worked in Ayr and lost his job. Maybe he had a bad experience of Rabbie Burns from school and harbours a grudge. Maybe he got food poisoning from the Death Burger Van at Somerset. Maybe he lost a fortune at the racecourse. Maybe he was roughly bummed in the Prestwick Airport toilets........

....or maybe he's just a bit of a tadger.

I don't know why he chose Ayr. Maybe he doesn't like the west coast seaside, with all it's candyfloss and brisk breezes. Maybe he worked in Ayr and lost his job. Maybe he had a bad experience of Rabbie Burns from school and harbours a grudge. Maybe he got food poisoning from the Death Burger Van at Somerset. Maybe he lost a fortune at the racecourse. Maybe he was roughly bummed in the Prestwick Airport toilets........

Death Burger Van IMO

:lol:

I'm only having a laugh.

But for some reason the fact that itzdrk started this thread makes me think that somebody saw it at the time, got pissed off and then decided to go and complain about Ayr.

I suppose we will never really know unless he outs himself on here, which would end up producing #scenes.

:lol:

I'm only having a laugh.

But for some reason the fact that itzdrk started this thread makes me think that somebody saw it at the time, got pissed off and then decided to go and complain about Ayr.

I suppose we will never really know unless he outs himself on here, which would end up producing #scenes.

Be surprised if he waited from March until September to do it because of this, conveniently just after we beat them mind...

He's deffo not on here. Harbours a grudge against Barr imo. This thread has come back to bite the op in his arse though. I would hope now that fans of all teams take this serious now, and support Ayr's petition instead of making smart arse comments or smug wee jibes....or just blanking it altogether, as many did with Airdrie.

He posted on Facebook that he reported the badge to Lord Lyon immediately after the 1-2 game at Broomfield this season. Seemed pissed off at the result and took the two clubs rivalry too far. Seen it at the time, thought it was pathetic and never gave it anymore thought until I seen it on this thread.

He posted on Facebook that he reported the badge to Lord Lyon immediately after the 1-2 game at Broomfield this season. Seemed pissed off at the result and took the two clubs rivalry too far. Seen it at the time, thought it was pathetic and never gave it anymore thought until I seen it on this thread.

If so not high quality #bantz

Bit pish actually considering what Airdrie went through!

I don't think the boy that stuck in the letter was out of order at all, in fact if ever see him in a local boozer I will buy him a pint for his good deed. Get it right up ye Ayr! :lol:

Be surprised if you don't drink in the same pub...

Archived