Now TV

Gaz FFC

I've got the entertainment and movie passes and occasionally get one for sky sports. Works out cheaper than paying monthly for a sky package. It has all the channels I was interested in watching Fox, Sky Atlantic, Discovery etc.

Works pretty well but every now and again the stream won't work right and it'll cut out which is annoying especially if you are trying to watch the football.

Looks like I'm about to get myself this with the Entertainment and Movie package.

Anyone beat me to it who can tell me positive and negative stories?

Any advice appreciated guys.

I got an Entertainment pass with the box I bought which is decent, a few boxsets and stuff on it. Live TV too.

I mainly use it for the sport, it's ideal for me because if I bought a sky package I'd probably not get great value with the times I work. So weekends or days I'm of I'll just buy a day or week pass. Beats paying for a Sky package I might not use at all for another 2 or 3 weeks.

The Movies I've bought the occasional months pass if there something decent I want to see.

I used Now Tv on the PS4 to watch the US Open in August. I found the quality of the stream to be superb (HD quality) and occasionally you got the turny wheel when buffering, but this never occurred on the laptop. I think I paid 9.99 for the weekly sports pass but I got my first one free.

The only bad aspect is you don't get any of the red button action. So I had to watch the match that the main sports channel was watching. The movies was good, mainly worked as a Netflix type thing. Never went with the entertainment package so can't comment on that.

Archived