Lugar

Bob A

I've seen games in the SofS league.

It would depend on which pub he's getting the players from, wouldn't it ?

If he's going into the Talbot social club it's entirely possible he could source players who could scoosh the SofS league.

Hell yeah, thumbs up to this man. Now, where's ma boots...........

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will answer this question later but before I do I think we should get to the bottom of the mental claims you regularly make about Geordie and myself.

I'm at work using my phone so I can't multi quote but if you go back to 19th march on the Kilwinning thread you made an insinuation which I asked you (it turned out to be) 4 times to clarify. You never did! You went further on this thread and said we were heavily involved in the deduction.

Now are you going explain why you would be thinking this or are you going to keep randomly throwing out slurs against Geordie and myself.

I see a Newton Stewart fan has came on and praised our work down there, so that now makes 3 of the 4 teams Geordie has been involved with happy with his work with Kilwinning being the only team upset that he won them their only title in over a decade (is that better viper ????). At what point do anonymous buffs fans realise they are making a tit of themselves to everyone on p'n'b by making accusations that not one single one of them have backed up with facts.

I would like to apologise for the latter post implying that and now understand that it was an admin/committee error or so it was later posted that was the case. I would also like to add that At the time l felt you were trying to get points deducted from Kilwining with your complaint about team lines. Petty I know yes time to move on and l agree George done well to win the league but l felt he was wrong with changing so much of the team which played a part in us getting relegated just my opinion again.

I wish Lugar all the best in there search for a manager and I am sure you and George will be back in management again in no time and causing problems (in a positive way) for other teams.

I've seen games in the SofS league.

It would depend on which pub he's getting the players from, wouldn't it ?

If he's going into the Talbot social club it's entirely possible he could source players who could scoosh the SofS league.

Newton Stewart must be getting their players from a better class pub than Threave Rovers then going by their recent head to heads?

See the management team have resigned, after a pretty unsuccessful stint. What now for Lugar?

Interesting to see if any junior club will risk taking on the departed management team. Things seem to have imploded at Darvel, Kilwinning and Lugar when they have been there, or maybe they have just been unlucky.

To blame the management team is nothing short of ludicrous. George gets a rough deal on here.

How can George and Kevin be held responsible for things which are quite clearly out with their control. Forgive me but when did it become a manager's role to find/appoint committee members? I have worked with George and Kevin before and can honestly say they are two of the most dedicated guys in the junior game and I'm sure they'll be back and whatever team they are next with will be lucky to have them.

Ffs the same obsessed bellends trying to blame a manager for goings on off the park out with their control! Ridiculous to blame them but just shows how pathetic and low people stoop

Whilst the thread appears to have escalated since the first page - it would seem that some people are a bit too defensive when it comes to GG. Unless posts have been deleted then on page 1 (as quoted) one guy has made reference to the fact GG has been involved at a few clubs and then others jump on talking about people's (plural) attacking the guy which didn't seem to be the case.

I would like to apologise for the latter post implying that and now understand that it was an admin/committee error or so it was later posted that was the case. I would also like to add that At the time l felt you were trying to get points deducted from Kilwining with your complaint about team lines. Petty I know yes time to move on and l agree George done well to win the league but l felt he was wrong with changing so much of the team which played a part in us getting relegated just my opinion again.

I wish Lugar all the best in there search for a manager and I am sure you and George will be back in management again in no time and causing problems (in a positive way) for other teams.

Apology accepted and hopefully we can put all this nonsense behind us. It was a particular bugbear of mine cos you weren't the only person to repeat this lie and I have a very good idea where it originated from. This has been the crux of the animosity from Kilwinning to Geordie and myself and hopefully the buffs fans realise we aren't the bogey men we are painted out to be and they'll be more questioning of other lies being spread about us.

The important thing is we've reached an agreement in a mature manner cos life is too short for this sort of crap. I feel changes had to be made to our title winning side and if it hadn't been for the 19point deduction I think we would've survived and been justified. I'll tell you we left in 6th place with a game in hand to go into 4th and I'm sure people will say Chris got the results for survival. At the end of the day we'll never know cos as you say it comes down to our own opinions. Good luck for next season and in the west cos you have good side there who are more than capable of winning it and I also wish you well in your battle for health. I know you had a part in us leaving the buffs but when I heard about your illness I wished you a recovery via twitter cos I had no other way of contacting you and I hope Colin passed this message on. Those best wishes were sincere cos as I said earlier in my post life is too short for this sort of crap.

Whilst the thread appears to have escalated since the first page - it would seem that some people are a bit too defensive when it comes to GG. Unless posts have been deleted then on page 1 (as quoted) one guy has made reference to the fact GG has been involved at a few clubs and then others jump on talking about people's (plural) attacking the guy which didn't seem to be the case.

Posts have been deleted.

Never read as much pish in all my life. You obviously have no clue about the South of Scotland league. You are basing the level of the full league on a friendly in Ayrshire agaist half a Newton team as most of the boys didn't travel the 1 1/2 hour journey. I can assure you that the top 3 or 4 teams in the S of S league would win the ADL. There are players in that league who could play Premier in the Juniors.

I am willing to bet you have never seen a game in S of S league so don't talk pish.

Your talking pish they had a full squad and they were rank they couldn't win the first division amateur league never mind the ADL

Ach,... behave...

Grierson is one of those Marmite characters and you'll have to make your own choice about whether you like him or not.

Kevin Deeney is a different kind of chap entirely, he could actually trap & pass the ball, and it seems (from the answer above) he could also be in politics.

I've no problem with the guy from NS expresssing his opinion though I haven't lived down in CD for a long time...but I still think he's talking shoite.

We're gettting well off the point of this thread though girls & boys...the point is that nobody wants to lose Lugar Boswell Thistle...or Muirkirk...or Craigmark Burntonians....or...erm...insert name of current diddie team here....these teams are the lifeblood of the game.

I'm only 64 years old...Is it just me that remembers when Talbot were shoite and Cumnock were top dogs ?

In the words of the late, great, Bon Scott...every dog has it's day.

In the words of Jamesie Kirkland...kick that big b*****d when he's not looking.

Apology accepted and hopefully we can put all this nonsense behind us. It was a particular bugbear of mine cos you weren't the only person to repeat this lie and I have a very good idea where it originated from. This has been the crux of the animosity from Kilwinning to Geordie and myself and hopefully the buffs fans realise we aren't the bogey men we are painted out to be and they'll be more questioning of other lies being spread about us.

The important thing is we've reached an agreement in a mature manner cos life is too short for this sort of crap. I feel changes had to be made to our title winning side and if it hadn't been for the 19point deduction I think we would've survived and been justified. I'll tell you we left in 6th place with a game in hand to go into 4th and I'm sure people will say Chris got the results for survival. At the end of the day we'll never know cos as you say it comes down to our own opinions. Good luck for next season and in the west cos you have good side there who are more than capable of winning it and I also wish you well in your battle for health. I know you had a part in us leaving the buffs but when I heard about your illness I wished you a recovery via twitter cos I had no other way of contacting you and I hope Colin passed this message on. Those best wishes were sincere cos as I said earlier in my post life is too short for this sort of crap.

Not sure who you think l am but my health is not an issue. As for moving into 4th place there were a good few teams below with games in hand and the boy weir played a lot more games under GG than he did with Strain. If the 19 points had not been taking off Buffs would have stayed up by 2points I think it was. As you said it is a matter of opinion and Buffs are now moving in the right direction on and off the park. You mention other lies, can you tell us what this is?

Archived