Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

• 8 months later...

No need at all, especially when we have a tough game tomorrow.

On the other side of the coin it's given me an excuse to read through the comments from Tremarco sending off to present day! Glorious. Similar joy when the podcast of the radio Scotland broadcast popped up in the gym last week after I forgot saving it last year.

Currently watching the ICT issued DVD to make sure we won...

• 2 months later...

Belated I know but in light of the embarrassing scenes at this year's Scottish Cup Final I thought I'd praise the Inverness fans on their ability to somehow resist celebrating their first EVER Scottish Cup win by running up the other end of the pitch to flick the Vs at the Falkirk support.

Indeed even just being able to stay in the stand and enjoy the lap of honour must've taken reems of restraint.

Kudos.

Belated I know but in light of the embarrassing scenes at this year's Scottish Cup Final I thought I'd praise the Inverness fans on their ability to somehow resist celebrating their first EVER Scottish Cup win by running up the other end of the pitch to flick the Vs at the Falkirk support.

Indeed even just being able to stay in the stand and enjoy the lap of honour must've taken reems of restraint.

Kudos.

Good one mate, bump a thread about a match which was devastating for Falkirk fans to try and get one over on Hibs.

Well done.

Kudos.

:lol:

Get it up ye.

Kudos.

Cheers Ned.

And in a similar vein - thanks to the Falkirk fans for not trying to snatch any of the ICT children in attendance that day.

Was speaking to the #lads about this on Saturday whilst watching the final.  I can still remember watching Watkins running down the right wing, me having no idea Vincent was running down the centre screaming for the square ball, then as the ball popped up from McDonald's parry, as if out of nowhere, he taps the ball home.

There was a YouTube clip of it from the opposite side from the main stand that some guy had recorded on his phone, but I can't seem to find it now.  He looks to have been just a few rows in front of me going by the angle he was filming it from.

Kudos.

Our fans had our moment in the semi final when we ran into the penalty box and attacked Celtic players.

Kudos.

Oh dear :lol:

But but but fans always invade the pitch and head straight for the opposition fans after winning the cup.

It happens every year we were told .

^^^ tried punching a horse in the arse.. missed

Was speaking to the #lads about this on Saturday whilst watching the final. I can still remember watching Watkins running down the right wing, me having no idea Vincent was running down the centre screaming for the square ball, then as the ball popped up from McDonald's parry, as if out of nowhere, he taps the ball home.

There was a YouTube clip of it from the opposite side from the main stand that some guy had recorded on his phone, but I can't seem to find it now. He looks to have been just a few rows in front of me going by the angle he was filming it from.

I thought he went down the left?

Memory a tad hazy as the small farm animal beside me landed on me in the celebrations

Kudos.

Up ye arsewipe 😂

ðŸ‘ðŸ†ðŸ’šðŸ‘ðŸ†ðŸ’šðŸ‘ðŸ†ðŸ’šðŸ‘ðŸ†ðŸ’š