Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Tbh I'd be happy with the 5k who went yesterday, not too keen on the day out punters with Jester hats and facepaint.

What about c***s like me that were ST holders until last year and still go as often as possible but work commitments denied me a semi final berth?

Who gives a f**k about the attendance? As long as the supporters of Falkirk and Inverness have a cracking day out then it'll have been a success in my book. It's great, particularly in Scottish football, when a club other than one of the Old Firm wins a trophy. It doesn't come around often for supporters for smaller clubs like ours. I might try and get along and support Caley as I have done once before in a final (Challenge Cup) - hopefully the results a bit better this time.

It's actually quite disturbing that there are some people out there (mostly seething Celtic fans, granted) who genuinely think their team is more deserving of a place in the final because they have more supporters. I was also quite interested to note that the lowest Scottish Cup Final attendance in 20 odd years was one which involved Celtic and attracted a mere 36,000 punters :rolleyes:.

For what it's worth, I reckon this will probably exceed that figure - a reasonable kick off time and ticket prices will boost the crowd. It's also landing on payday weekend for me so I might be tempted to take it in myself.

I have a friend who's a Caley fan.

They also have a bridge.

And a castle.

Both are wonderful.

Oh you :wub: Honorary teuchter for the day.

I wonder if Meekings and Draper will be given retrospective suspensions for the final if the compliance officer does his job right, and corrects that part of the officials errors ?

Shh. Nothing to see here, move along.

Guest Back Post Misses

Tbh I'd be happy with the 5k who went yesterday, not too keen on the day out punters with Jester hats and facepaint.

I am kind of there with that too but they will all come out of the woodwork and it is a day out for them.

You get around it by going with the guys you normally go with, sit with those you normally sit with and drink where you normally drink.

Hopefully it's priced along these lines.

Cheap seats £20/£10

Dear seats £30

I would be surprised if the town of Falkirk doesn't turn out given the opposition and the better chance we have not ICT beat Celtic.

The big question is who's getting the Sellick end and who's getting the newco end?

f**k this who get's what end shit.

It should be Pay what you want and sit where you want.

Let's make it a party!!!!

Just an early note to anyone coming from Edinburgh/Linlithgow that there are no trains that day. There is engineering, so the trains terminate at Polmont. If you're in Linlithgow you can get a replacement bus from Linlithgow to Polmont. If coming from Edinburgh then just catch a train directly to Glasgow Central and then a connection to Mount Florida.

should get Div to get some sponsorship for this and everyone go along to pack out all the seats and have it called the P&B scottish cup final.

heres hoping its as exciting as that semi!