Play off - Kilbirnie Shotts Arthurlie

juniorlegend

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those 3 clubs have all to play either Talbot or Hurlford so it will be interesting to see if any of them can pick up unexpected points.

Shotts will look to the troon game as their best chance. Kilbirnie to the Clydebank game and Arthurlie to the Glenafton game but you never know.

do u think Arthurlie will pick up any points in next 3 games?something ain't right at dunterlie since craig mcewan left.

Based on the last 2 performances-no

Hopefully I'm wrong but the last 2 games have been absolutely woeful from our team

Tbh he has hardly kicked a ball the last 2 seasons. Coming into the super league a thought he would tear it up but it just hasn't happened for him.

LADESIDE

9 goals in 34 Super League games is no bad especially as he is a midfielder and disnae take the pens...and was top scorer with 16 last season.

Do you still think Shotts are better equipped for survival than Arthurlie after ydays performance?

To be fair to Shotts they are really struggling to put a team on the park at the moment. From what I saw yesterday they were missing 2 of their more influential players from their previous game against us. We played much better yesterday but looking at the fixtures to play im not totally convinced we can keep our noses in front.

To be fair to Shotts they are really struggling to put a team on the park at the moment. From what I saw yesterday they were missing 2 of their more influential players from their previous game against us. We played much better yesterday but looking at the fixtures to play im not totally convinced we can keep our noses in front.

I really can't see Shotts picking up anything at Troon or any games against hurlford. They either need to draw the 3 games (which is highly unlikely) or win 1 n hopefully Arthurlie don't win any game.

Looking at Shotts against us I think they are far better equipped for survival than Arthurlie..

arthurlie & talbot are the only 2 teams never to be relegated from premier super although the lie were not in it first season!

Archived