Dyslexia Scotland Junior Cup Final

A.M

it will be your worst nightmare if he scored the winner

No it wouldn't. I don't dislike the guy FFS. I just said he was probably the worst player I've seen to ever play for us. Which is true. I've got absolutely nothing against him. If he scores the winner then fair play to him.

It won't stop his name coming up when discussions over the worst Arbroath signing come up however.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it wouldn't. I don't dislike the guy FFS. I just said he was probably the worst player I've seen to ever play for us. Which is true. I've got absolutely nothing against him. If he scores the winner then fair play to him.

It won't stop his name coming up when discussions over the worst Arbroath signing come up however.

Didn't Brian Bilsland play for you?

Maybe he has just grown up a little since playing with Arbroath and I'm sure your club is one of a few showing an interest

Maybe he has just grown up a little since playing with Arbroath and I'm sure your club is one of a few showing an interest

Maybe he has became a better player and maybe he will prove me wrong. I'm only going on what I've seen of him so far.

I must admit I'll be extremely disappointed if we sign him though.

That was a bit theatrical. No penalty for me.

Aye refs don't tend to give them anymore for incidents just like that. He knew the contact was coming and got into the body shape of being fouled. Clever or dive?

He played for Arbroath briefly in the mid/late 90s - making 6 appearances - and spent a year with Lok not that long after.

Born in 92 mate. Never witnessed him unfortunately so can't comment.

Hopefully Musselburgh pull it back, I'm wanting pens.

Born in 92 mate. Never witnessed him unfortunately so can't comment.

Hopefully Musselburgh pull it back, I'm wanting pens.

Well I suppose you did say poor Jordyn Sheerin was the worst player you've seen play for Arbroath! :lol: The quality of players around them, game time, cock-ups in vital games etc all play a part in how a player is remembered. Bizzy started more games for Arbroath than Sheerin did and scored 5 times in the 2nd tier with Ayr but I doubt he'd be remembered more fondly than Sheerin by guys who watched him for you in 96-97.

Archived