Kilmarnock Summer Transfer 2015

I remember Jamie Moffat writing off debt owed to him by the club amounting to about £1m in about 2009 - then another £1m when our debt was adjudged an impaired about a year ago.

You mention Durrant, Cocard etc - you have to remember that all the clubs were overspending in those days. When you think that at one point we were in debt to the tune of around £12m, its fairly clear where that money was coming from don't you think - we borrowed it! It certainly was not some warchest signed over to us by AT Mays...and when was the last time you saw one of those by the way?

Also, I remember that the Moffat family were listed individually as a large shareholder in RBS during the time Jamie Moffat was the chairman - I wonder what exactly happened to that fortune after 2007/08?

Are you seriously suggesting that Moffat Sr had ring-fenced an investment plan (of millions no less) to the club in his will - only to be thwarted by his nefarious son? You've been watching too much Dallas mate. Why would Moffat jr continue to throw good money after bad in a football club he had no interest in? (third time)

Correct. Correct. Correct.

Maybe he realised his dad was a daft auld b*****d spending money on Killie when there was absolutely no chance of a return.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In those days it was a gentlemens agreement and jim promissed the club that money before he died. And its not throwing it away if its something you love. Which jim clearly did. Jamie did LOAN us some of that promised money and in the end it was written off. Jim would be turning in his grave because of this. Like I said was never Jamies money. Its quite sad I have to go into this much detail to prove a point when a true killie fan would have knew all this. Jamie moffat fucked us over big time.

In those days it was a gentlemens agreement and jim promissed the club that money before he died. And its not throwing it away if its something you love. Which jim clearly did. Jamie did LOAN us some of that promised money and in the end it was written off. Jim would be turning in his grave because of this. Like I said was never Jamies money. Its quite sad I have to go into this much detail to prove a point when a true killie fan would have knew all this. Jamie moffat fucked us over big time.

This is utter drivel. "In those days it was a gentlemen's agreement" - in the 1990s?! Those hazy old days before such modern inventions as written contracts and wills aye? In that case, how do you even know about it? This is just a series of things you've probably been dogmatically remonstrating about for decades, and now you can't offer any detail whatsoever other than more vitriol.

Also, have you never heard of the inheritance? I hate to come over the heartless capitalist, but it's a fairly international concept.

I've asked you the same question three times and you've offered absolutely nothing.

You're not a true Killie fan.

You're an auld midget.

There won't be any pre-contracts now Craigie - the seasons over. It'll be free agents we're looking at.

I can't really see us moving on anybody for at least a month - they tend to go on holiday now, we don't even know who we're going to have to replace yet.

There won't be any pre-contracts now Craigie - the seasons over. It'll be free agents we're looking at.

I can't really see us moving on anybody for at least a month - they tend to go on holiday now, we don't even know who we're going to have to replace yet.

Aye. Pasca and Eremenko need to make clear to the staff if they are staying or leaving so we know where we stand.

Think GL will have a fair idea of who he wants to bring in.

Agents of out of contract players will have already contacted most clubs to make them aware of their clients availability.

Aye. Pasca and Eremenko need to make clear to the staff if they are staying or leaving so we know where we stand.

Think GL will have a fair idea of who he wants to bring in.

Agents of out of contract players will have already contacted most clubs to make them aware of their clients availability.

Who possible move it?

Liam Craig released from Hibs.

I'd take him.

Not a bad player however I'm not sure what kind of wages he would demand. However if we could afford him I think he could be a good player for us. Jim McAlister is a must though and would add much needed steel to our midfield.

Archived