Kilmarnock Summer Transfer 2015

I remember looking forward to seeing new players come in and show thier worth npw its like dooms day at every transfer window. Year after year we take in reject after reject. We dont entertain or ever show promise anymore. Our home attendance is a disgrace because of the prices and the quality or lack of within the team. When are these money grabbing scumbags gonna realise u need quality players for quality attendances and if your gonna give us shite players ur gonna get shite attendances. No football fan wants to go watch shite and wonder if thier team is gonna survive another season. 3 or 4 good quality players might turn things around and get attendances up maybe even get fans thinking positive about the season ahead and might actually look forward to seeing thier team. Things are too negative at the club and until a chairman comes on board that wants to see the progress and see the fans happy to pay to watch thier team play some good football we are gonna continue to digress until we are relegated with no way back. You have to speculate to ecumulate. Grow a set of balls and invest it might just pay off

That's what got Scottish football in the shite we are in.

Paying big transfer fees and big wages.

Only clubs that can spend decent money on transfer fees are Celtic and Aberdeen.

We do it and we would end up in the same financial shite we were in.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not saying its gonna take millions. There are plenty of players we can have on a free or on loan for a season. At the end of the day if it doesn't work what are the investors losing a few hundred thousand between them just pay the wages we need to compete get the supporters through the door and give us a club we can be proud of

Im not saying its gonna take millions. There are plenty of players we can have on a free or on loan for a season. At the end of the day if it doesn't work what are the investors losing a few hundred thousand between them just pay the wages we need to compete get the supporters through the door and give us a club we can be proud of

So who's model do you see us following Kenny?

I remember looking forward to seeing new players come in and show thier worth npw its like dooms day at every transfer window. Year after year we take in reject after reject. We dont entertain or ever show promise anymore. Our home attendance is a disgrace because of the prices and the quality or lack of within the team. When are these money grabbing scumbags gonna realise u need quality players for quality attendances and if your gonna give us shite players ur gonna get shite attendances. No football fan wants to go watch shite and wonder if thier team is gonna survive another season. 3 or 4 good quality players might turn things around and get attendances up maybe even get fans thinking positive about the season ahead and might actually look forward to seeing thier team. Things are too negative at the club and until a chairman comes on board that wants to see the progress and see the fans happy to pay to watch thier team play some good football we are gonna continue to digress until we are relegated with no way back. You have to speculate to ecumulate. Grow a set of balls and invest it might just pay off

What you need to remember is that around 10/ 15 years ago we were spunking money on 'quality players' spending huge amounts of money, for a team like Killie, on players and wages. You only have to look at the financial benefits that gave us.....

What you also have to remember is that we are not the only ones looking for cheap, quality players: every English League 1 and 2 side along with every Scottish side, expect Celtic, Rangers and maybe Aberdeen. So there is a large number of clubs after the same players offering different amounts of wages.

Look at Dundee Hamilton and mostly ICT who gets to play in Europe next season. 22 years in the top flight and we struggle every season. Is our club not worth it to these board members. Moffat saw the way forward for our team before he died. And his boy robbed us of that. Greed is a sickly thing

Look at Dundee Hamilton and mostly ICT who gets to play in Europe next season. 22 years in the top flight and we struggle every season. Is our club not worth it to these board members. Moffat saw the way forward for our team before he died. And his boy robbed us of that. Greed is a sickly thing

We haven't struggled every year though, have we. Five of those years I can remember us needing a result in the last couple of games to stay up - the rest were different.

I'm not saying there aren't problems, but it's utterly ludicrous to suggest that spending money we don't have is the answer to them.

And now Jamie Moffat is getting it? What moral compunction exists for these guys compelling them to spend money on a football team they've absolutely no interest in?

Jim moffat was investing millions in killie before he died. But when he died jamoe inherited it and said No.

Millions is probably overstating it somewhat, but the question remains. Why should Jamie Moffat have continued to invest in a football club he had no interest in?

whats the latest with Craig Slater? out of contract or not?

Eremenko? What sort of weekly wage is he on? must have been fairly decent to then be offered a 50% pay cut

Oh yes millions do you lot no nothing about the club? Jim moffat put an investment plan in place before he died giving killie so many million over 5 or 10 years. Jim died and jamie inherited that money. As soon as he did he stopped all investments going to the club. So even though it was his fathers wish he believed the money was his to use at his disposal. He fucked us over BIG TIME. So your telling me none of u knew this? This is a FACT btw and u lot call urselves fans. Where do you think the money was coming from for wages for mccoist, Durrant, cocard, and many others or the money to buy paul wright for 325000 cocard was on 5k a week and that waa 20 years ago or there abouts that would be like 15 these days. You lot a clueless

Estragon surely u must have some knowledge of this you about the same age as me. Ask your old man if they are killie fans. I know a shit load more about Killie than most fans

I remember Jamie Moffat writing off debt owed to him by the club amounting to about £1m in about 2009 - then another £1m when our debt was adjudged an impaired about a year ago.

You mention Durrant, Cocard etc - you have to remember that all the clubs were overspending in those days. When you think that at one point we were in debt to the tune of around £12m, its fairly clear where that money was coming from don't you think - we borrowed it! It certainly was not some warchest signed over to us by AT Mays...and when was the last time you saw one of those by the way?

Also, I remember that the Moffat family were listed individually as a large shareholder in RBS during the time Jamie Moffat was the chairman - I wonder what exactly happened to that fortune after 2007/08?

Are you seriously suggesting that Moffat Sr had ring-fenced an investment plan (of millions no less) to the club in his will - only to be thwarted by his nefarious son? You've been watching too much Dallas mate. Why would Moffat jr continue to throw good money after bad in a football club he had no interest in? (third time)

Archived