Kilmarnock Summer Transfer 2015

Cass316 you dont need to have an opinion on folks comments if you dont like them. We are a premier league team with premier league prices and all most fans are looking for is premier league players at a premier league standard . Most things in life you get what you pay for this current squad of dummies the only thing we will be paying for is to watch our team get relegated

Fact is mate, you've done nothing but put the team down ever since you've come onto P&B.

I bet you any money you were one of those NAPM morons.

If you don't want to go support the team then don't.

Stop making up shite excuses.

I'll no be going until MJ is away.

I'll no be going until AJ is away.

I'll no be going until Locke is away.

I'll no be going until we bring in 9 new players on 4 grand a week.

I'll no be going until they bring back reasonably priced Bovril.

Just give it a fecking rest.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the contrary bawbag none of those statements came from me. You cant go and see a team play if there is no TEAM. Its good that your passionate about the club and yes I was a season ticket holder along with my 3 boys last seasob but like I said there is no team right now and the fact is at the moment its looking like pasca and Eremenko are going. Clingan is gone we signed a champoinship reject and Hammil is fat as f**k. So what have we got at the moment? A spaz keeper 1 half decent defender 2 wingers that seemed to loose the appetite when boydy left and an ex keeper posing as a striker who cant finish. Sorry thats not a team well not a football team.

The sad part is that your still gonna argue back about this. And yes the transfer window has just opened and yes lets hope we get some quality in but I can see us realisticly ending up with a bunch of rejects or unknowns again. Its a sad state of affairs when a player would rather go to tge English 3rd tier than play with us. But yes he will need about 8 or 9 players to have a realistic chance of survival next season.

On the contrary bawbag none of those statements came from me. You cant go and see a team play if there is no TEAM. Its good that your passionate about the club and yes I was a season ticket holder along with my 3 boys last seasob but like I said there is no team right now and the fact is at the moment its looking like pasca and Eremenko are going. Clingan is gone we signed a champoinship reject and Hammil is fat as f**k. So what have we got at the moment? A spaz keeper 1 half decent defender 2 wingers that seemed to loose the appetite when boydy left and an ex keeper posing as a striker who cant finish. Sorry thats not a team well not a football team.

The sad part is that your still gonna argue back about this. And yes the transfer window has just opened and yes lets hope we get some quality in but I can see us realisticly ending up with a bunch of rejects or unknowns again. Its a sad state of affairs when a player would rather go to tge English 3rd tier than play with us. But yes he will need about 8 or 9 players to have a realistic chance of survival next season.

I didn't think Kilmarnock sign 8 or 9 players

newpaper to Kilmarnock sign 3 or 4 player but I think possible Kilmarnock sign 5 or 6 players after Robinson sign Kilmarnock deal done.

Pasca and Eremenko will make thier mind up next week whether to accept thier shitty excuse for a contract next week. Higginbottom has snubbed killie. And there is no sign of any other players coming to us this week. We still have a retard for a keeper and a sad excuse for a squad but we are only about 9 men short of a full team. Locke says he needs another 4 or 5 players. I think I'll be keeping my season ticket money in my pocket till I see some attempt to improve the level of football at a club who clearly at the moment has absolutely no ambition. 4 or 5 player ha ha CONNOLY is the only half decent player we have left. Its looking like relegation next season

Dearie me.

Put your money where your mouth is then.

I bet you £500 that Killie don't get relegated this year.

'a spaz keeper' is that rite??? why dont you come to preseason and tell him that or why dont you come to dublin and tell him when he on the scotland bench. typical keyboard numpty that has no clue.

'a spaz keeper' is that rite??? why dont you come to preseason and tell him that or why dont you come to dublin and tell him when he on the scotland bench. typical keyboard numpty that has no clue.

Well said. Some sections of our 'support' have been getting a bit personal with some of these comments recently. Craig is a really nice guy and doesn't deserve this nonsense. Take a look back at games like Hibs away last season and the performance there.

I also think some people who don't know football look at some of the saves Craig has made and think he could have done better. If they actually knew football they'd know that the fault lies with our defence and most of the shots are coming from straight in front rather than from the sides which makes it much harder to turn round the post.

I'm hearing that we've now agreed terms with Jamie McDonald?

Was wondering when the deal would be finalised.

He was the first name that was banded about when talking about potential signings.

Ooft.

Archived