Kilmarnock Summer Transfer 2015

Craig as Cass stated we are all speculating and at the wind up in some cases, some people haven't got the hang of this Internet forum malarkey .

Albert Tatlock,Ena Sharples and Dot Cotton would love it

Who in Christ's name is Albert Tatlock and Ena Sharples?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone saying kiltie has been released? Any truth?

I heard a rumour that we were contemplating about sending him on loan for a month or so at the start of the season. However, seeing as how he featured in our must win games last season, I reckon that Locke must like him.

Steven Gerrard is set to backtrack on his move to the MLS in a shock move that will see him join up with former teammate Michael ngoo at Kilmarnock.

I wouldn't take him.

Couldn't lace Scott Severins boots.

Steven Gerrard is set to backtrack on his move to the MLS in a shock move that will see him join up with former teammate Michael ngoo at Kilmarnock.

Funny you should say that, I just seen Aaron Ramsey in the KFC in Killie. Apparently his mate Akpom told him about his ambition to play for Kilmarnock and Ramsey now wants to join him.

Incase you didnt know ngoo has been released have you honestly nothing better to do with your time. Get a life mate and keep your fantasies to yourself

Kenny, where is your source for this wild rumour?

Has there been a statement released by the club?

No, didn't think so.

I honestly don't think this the place for you sunshine.

Go on the Killie Kickback.

There are dozens of angry, aggressive, disrespectful keyboard hard men just like you.

You'll fit in a treat.

No offence but you're the laughing stock of this forum.

Ngooo did get suspended by the club at the end of the season for fighting, but Locke supposedly sorted that out with him. A quick search online doesn't say anything about him leaving except the fact he is no longer on the Kilmarnock Wikipedia page, and as everyone knows Wikipedia is really reliable and no one can easily edit it..... :ph34r:

Archived