Kilmarnock Summer Transfer 2015

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eremenko doesn't like pre season training. He'll probably sign on in September with the summers excess to try and shift and be fit around April.

Haha. Aye.

Stays in Russia and Finland smoking and drinking but does a few training sessions with Jaro when he remembers.

Eremenko doesn't like pre season training. He'll probably sign on in September with the summers excess to try and shift and be fit around April.

It's just Locke said In his interview he had given them a deadline

Pasca and Eremenko will make thier mind up next week whether to accept thier shitty excuse for a contract next week. Higginbottom has snubbed killie. And there is no sign of any other players coming to us this week. We still have a retard for a keeper and a sad excuse for a squad but we are only about 9 men short of a full team. Locke says he needs another 4 or 5 players. I think I'll be keeping my season ticket money in my pocket till I see some attempt to improve the level of football at a club who clearly at the moment has absolutely no ambition. 4 or 5 player ha ha CONNOLY is the only half decent player we have left. Its looking like relegation next season

Pasca and Eremenko will make thier mind up next week whether to accept thier shitty excuse for a contract next week. Higginbottom has snubbed killie. And there is no sign of any other players coming to us this week. We still have a retard for a keeper and a sad excuse for a squad but we are only about 9 men short of a full team. Locke says he needs another 4 or 5 players. I think I'll be keeping my season ticket money in my pocket till I see some attempt to improve the level of football at a club who clearly at the moment has absolutely no ambition. 4 or 5 player ha ha CONNOLY is the only half decent player we have left. Its looking like relegation next season

Keep your money in your pocket then.

It's your choice, but I for one will be supporting my club.

If you watch Jim Manns interview on the club website you can see where the club is focusing their efforts.

The transfer window also just opened and the vast majority of players are still on holiday.

Apart from Dundee, most clubs have only signed 1 or 2 players, if any, up until now.

How about you take your fake outrage over to the Killie Kickback where you will applauded.

Numpty.

The budget has been slashed from last season due to the team being abysmal in the later part of season and the directors not willing to pay directly for players in the coming season.

Can't blame them tbh.

Bowie was supposedly paying Eremenkos full wages which were the guts of 3 grand if rumours are to be believed.

And Pascali doesn't deserve to be on the same wages he was on.

He would just be a squad player this season if he did stay on.

Oh and his house paid for him.

Let's not forget that.

Cass316 you dont need to have an opinion on folks comments if you dont like them. We are a premier league team with premier league prices and all most fans are looking for is premier league players at a premier league standard . Most things in life you get what you pay for this current squad of dummies the only thing we will be paying for is to watch our team get relegated

Archived