Congratulations to Ardrossan Winton Rovers

wintonfan

with today's win away to darvel that means that the ayrshire district league championship is coming to winton park, massive congratulations to all at the club for a well deserved trophy. Also respect to kilwinning rangers for keeping us honest. father and son managers at different clubs finishing 1-2 in the same league, surely history has been made by the strains snr and jnr

Well done to AWR, thought the best team i've seen at Darvel this season (twice) would win the league, Kilwinning, saw them at Beith, played well, hope both of them kick on next season. My senior team have me on edge when was the last time Killie lost four goals at Paisley, Mcavennie might have been playing, if the burdz were there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Winton, didn't think there was much between them and Kilwinning all season, but deserved champions. The last league game between them was a cracking game, and good for the fans for it to go down to the last game. Will be an interesting league next year, depending on who comes down. Was impressed with Darvel whenever I saw them and seem to have the makings of a good team, would expect Whitletts to be strong next season as well. Lugar flattered to deceive, a lot of talk but have had an horrendous second half of the season, and don't see them challenging next season.

Congratulations to Winton from all at Annbank.

As I said previously Winton & Kilwinning played some smashing stuff. Always trying to get it down and play.

Both good teams who can go on and be positive next season and I personally think they will take the step up in their stride.

I have enjoyed the ADL this season as it has had a bit of everything.

Hopefully next season will be the same.

Been a fantastic league season, so proud of my team. I feared the worst when we lost to Annbank in only our second league game, but we did the job. The right two teams won promotion in the end. Darvel look like they're going to be the best of the rest, and maybe worth a wee bet for next season.

I hope we can hold on to the bulk of our players for next season and even bring in some more good players, hopefully we can make a challenge in the Super League Division 1 next season. Maybe even another promotion, look at Troon

Archived