Morton v Peterhead

It hasn't exceeded mines (yet - hopefully)

Morton should have walked this league - let's be honest - or at least ran Dunfermline (what a. Tragedy they turned out to be ) very close to the wire.

Not winning/getting out of this league would be beyond detrimental to this club and quite frankly embarrassing

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scrambling for relevance because your club's season has been an absolute disaster? Sit down.

Oooft, talk about a persecution complex, I was only asking a question. Fact is most Morton fans predicted we'd win the league before the season started so it's safe to say they didn't expect their own team to get the title.

Speaking of unwelcome visitors to the thread:

Dear Celtic/Ayr until they were shite/Morton when he can gloryhunt fan dmkeenan85,

If you're going to try to defend your beloved ex-manager, do so on the public forum where the actual Morton fans can continue tearing your arguments to shreds. I will not be responding to your hilarious, tear-stained PM.

Unlucky.

Didn't want to ruin the thread so thought I would have asked you privately why you were a p***k.

Not to worry, back to the game, hope the boys do it tomorrow, watching videos from Hawkey & Marco made me realise just how special a group we all were.

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!

Didn't want to ruin the thread so thought I would have asked you privately why you were a p***k.

If destroying your ridiculous arguments is a sign of being a "p***k" then I assume you just sent that as a group PM around the bulk of the Morton fanbase.

Confident Morton fans on here always make me nervous as hell, especially when we could win our game and still lose the league.

I've often had good feelings, but not ever been this outright confident, which in itself makes me feel a bit uneasy.

Confident Morton fans on here always make me nervous as hell, especially when we could win our game and still lose the league.

^^^ This.

Reckon I've had about 45 mins sleep last night, not sure it was because of the game or the fact that I watched that video of you playing in the Fans game before I went to bed. ;)

^^^ This.

Reckon I've had about 45 mins sleep last night, not sure it was because of the game or the fact that I watched that video of you playing in the Fans game before I went to bed. ;)

You shouldn't let the thought of never being as good as me haunt your nightmares like that mate.

He's writing his honours degree thesis on that very subject, you'll have to wait until it's published.

Archived